Need help passing drug test

stillflexin

Hey guys I didn't know where else to ask so here it goes. My work is making me take a drug test tomorrow. Last time I smoked was Thursday, but since then I have been drinking a lot of water and cranberry juice. I've been smoking steady for about 7 months now but only a gram or less per week for the past 3 months. I'm only 5'7 135 and have around 14% bodyfat. I had taken a drug test from CVS and I had a very faint, so faint you almost couldn't see it, line that said I had passed. But I bought 3 Dollar General tests and failed those all.

I have fake piss but I will be taking it at a drug testing facility. I also bought a Green Clean Detoxer as well and was thinking of using that. Now I know if I do my piss won't come close to yellow but I also take quite a bit of workout supplements and drink plenty of water a day anyway and usually my piss is never yellow.

My job and life is kind of dependent on this test. I'm just looking for some opinions or answers or anything right now. Pretty desperate.

And before people say if its that important you just shouldn't smoke, I smoke because it helps with my depression.

If you've got synthetic urine then use that. Just practice a little keeping the temp in range. Store it in your crotch not your pants pocket. They will ask you to empty your pockets.

I got my results back today and it came back as dilute negative. I have to retest next Tuesday. Do you think it will be possible for me to pass this time if I continue to drink water and cranberry juice until the day of the test?

I would still go with the synthetic pee. There is no way to know if you will be clean enough to pass a test in this limited time frame.

Hi,

We offer 2 options as far as synthetics go, if you want to go with that option. We offer the Sub-Solution & Incognito belt.

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Subbing was a terrible idea especially since it was at an actual lab (Quest Diagnostics). Even with hand warmer the synthetic didn't stay at a high enough temperature and didn't look real at all. Person issuing the test immediately poured it out.

Subbing was a terrible idea especially since it was at an actual lab (Quest Diagnostics). Even with hand warmer the synthetic didn't stay at a high enough temperature and didn't look real at all. Person issuing the test immediately poured it out.

If the temperature wasn't in range then that's an automatic dismissal. Doesn't matter what the urine looked like.
It's critical that the temperature be within 90°-100° before submitting the sample.

Just takes a little practice to keep the synthetic in range. And synthetic can be reheated as many times as you want. I've always just stored it in my shorts after nuking for 10 seconds and it stays about 98 degrees for a couple of hours.
If you pour it into the collection cup and its a little low just rub your thumb against your clothes for a couple seconds and then hold your thumb against the temp strip for a couple of seconds. When it says 98 degrees step out of the bathroom and hand the sample to the tech.

Back
Top Bottom