Need help picking strains for my next grow (my seed list is in thread)

listen2marley

Ok everyone so heres the deal. Im just about to start a new indoor grow under 400W hps and 100W's of cfls. Im going to grow 5 plants. I want to do 4 autos and 1 photo. With the autos I want 3 of them to be the highest yielders that I can grow from the seeds I have and the 4th one I want a plant thats just going to be as colorful as possible (purple, green, red, white, black ect.) Iv always wanted to grow a plant that wasnt green they have always just been really cool in my opinion. for the photo I want a good yielder as well but also I need a plant that is going to grow good and flower correctly while growing with autos. I think I plan on doing 20/4 for the veg then if its ppssible to flower a photo under 18/6 thats what I would switch too but Im super new to growing indoors and I only have the one hps to work with at the moment so all plants have to be in the same place I domt have a veg room and a flower room seperate. (if you guys dont think its possible to grow the photo with the autos at the same time then ill just do all autos but would really like to do a photo if possible) Any and all opinions, suggestions, experiences, information is very welcome I love this site for the pure information that you all have and thenonly way for me to learn if through asking listening and doing. thanks all posted under this is currently what I have for seeds so please pick from the list because Im way too broke to buy any at the moment.

1 cherry amnesia fem- private breeders

1 pandora fem auto- paradise seeds

1 jack la mota fem/regular?- medical seeds (mws= mid week song which is a kickass site great place to buy seeds

1 top 44 X bubblegum fem
1 auto blueberry fem- spanish seeds (mws)

1 auto amnesia X pink diesel fem- seedsman seeds (mws)

2 white widow fem- sensi seed (mws)

1 critical + auto fem- dinafem seeds

9 super silver haze auto fem
5 new york city diesel regular- mj seeds nl

1 the purps fem-bc bud depot

3-fruity pebbles- med man (gta seed bank)

1 auto lemon
1 white lemon- seed supreme

10 nirvana randoms.

2 original skunk #1- regular

6 early purple kush-reeferman

10 auto fem kalita (acually an un-named strain so I named it)
-diosa planta

1 auto flash babylon- samsara

1 big bud X northern lights-
world of seeds

1 mr. nice seed National Health Service

5 Blueberry fem
5 Crystal White fem
5 Mega Power Plant fem
5 Afgani fem
5 White Widow fem
Spliff seeds

10 Kritical Bibo Auto Feminized
Genehtik

15 Northern Lights Regular
Golden Seeds

3 Auto Viking Tropical
3 Auto Viking Thor
Norden Seeds

3 Auto Narcotherapy
Cream of The Crop Seeds

11 Bright Berry Cookies
7 Kosher Tahoe
14er genetics

1 Auto Sour Diesel Haze
1 Auto Onyx
Seedsman

10 Johnny Blaze F2 (dj short and legend seeds project which I believe is nevills haze X djs blueberry)

1 wombat
Blimburn

4 Ballerblume
Mallorca Seeds

Just look up the autos online. Find the specs on each, and pick the highest yielders.

For colors, just drop nighttime temps below 65F /18C.

You have no control over when an auto flowers. I would plant the Photo first, when you're about 4 weeks away from being ready to switch to 12/12 start your Autos.

I'm not sure the light will be adequate for 5 plants. I could be wrong, but I wouldn't but more than 3 or 4 plants under a 400w. And even that's pushing it for me. I would personally focus on 2 plants, MAYBE 3, and grow quality plants, not quantity.

Back
Top Bottom