Need Help Please, what is going on w these plants that the leaves are getting dark, d

Blanco

photo_2_2_28.jpg

View image in gallery

Re: Need Help Please, what is going on w these plants that the leaves are getting dar

Please explain as best as you can. Your title was cut off (Too long) and we didn't get to read it all. Include all details such as soil type, nutrients and lights. What you think it might or might not be.

EDIT: Welcome to the forums.

Re: Need Help Please, what is going on w these plants that the leaves are getting dar

Thanks for the response, using organic soiabiut 3 1/2 weeks old in latest pics, fed them once w flora nova a few days ago, but check the ph and fertlizer levels everyday with an electronic PH/fertilizer tester and everything is ideal, temp always between 75 and 80, himidity always 40-60%.

Does that help? Im about to post todays pics which is after I added two CFL's a 100 and 150watt. stay tuned ; ) Thamls

Perhaps they are too young for the FN? How many nodes do they have? Is it more than that one set of leaves? Notice the leaf tips are clawing a little also? Does that soil have nutrient/fertilizer in it? If yes, I'd suggest nutrient burn.

They have 5 Nodes each when I fed them..soil had a real low NPK and other nutes.

If it was Nute Burn, just flush them correct?

:welcome: White sorry Blanco I agree with Mike T, nute burn or over watering are the usual suspects.

Check out a unique grow style you can see thru the link below, it has produced award winning plants here at 420. :goodluck:

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better :passitleft: :circle-of-love:

Blanco, I googled "organic soiabiut" and came up with nothing. What is it that you are using for soil? Did you make it yourself? Did you buy it and if so where is it sold? I agree with Mike and Trich on it is very likely overwatering or nute burn. Do you have a water meter to test how moist your soil is? You can buy one for about $10 or less. I use mine every day on my plants. Because they all drink at different rates. I can't just assume that they all need water if only one does. I hope this helps you. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom