Need help please! White tiny spots & yellow & brown on #2 plant

gaoyuan

Hello hows everyone doing? i ran in to some problem that i cant seem to figure out, and i would like some outside opinion.

plant #1: Tangy Auto
Soil: happy frog mixed with perlite, root supplement, 2 tablespoons of Dlime.
2 feeding with nuts, 2.5ml cal mag, 2.5ml Big bloom, 2.5m grow big. water ph is at 6.5
Temperature is around 79-82, depending on outside temperature (no ac)
RH is around 55-62
unnamed77.jpg

View image in gallery

- i cant figure out with the tiny white spots on the leaf is, and i did research it isnt WPM.

plant #2: six shooter auto
all growing condition is the same as the tangy auto but the soil.
Soil: black gold, with perlite, root supplement, and dlime 2 tablespoons.

-This one has a bit of tiny flying bugs, but i just bought some neem oil, however i m not sure to what the brown / yellow spots are .

Re: Need HELP! please White tiny spots, and yellow / brown on #2 plant

The neem will help with your insects and if the spots are fungal it will limit the spread to some degree. I would start with that and get rid of the bugs. Spray the leaves top and bottom every couple days for two weeks and you can treat the soil too. Don't overwater. I don't know those nutrient products I assume your following the direction. It seems to be full regimen, so it doesn't seem it would be nutes. Unless you are overfeeding, it never hurts to flush the soil before your next watering and feeding. Good luck

Re: Need HELP! please White tiny spots, and yellow / brown on #2 plant

The neem will help with your insects and if the spots are fungal it will limit the spread to some degree. I would start with that and get rid of the bugs. Spray the leaves top and bottom every couple days for two weeks and you can treat the soil too. Don't overwater. I don't know those nutrient products I assume your following the direction. It seems to be full regimen, so it doesn't seem it would be nutes. Unless you are overfeeding, it never hurts to flush the soil before your next watering and feeding. Good luck ��

Hey , Thank you very much for the advice, and for the six shooter plant i looked at it today the spots seem to turned brown as the leaf is dying off. D: could it be a cal def?

Back
Top Bottom