Need help please!

chode420

2012-01-29_23-12-46_468.jpg
need help have no idea what this could be, 3 nutrient def that are similar it started from tips slight yellowing brown, at first going towards center of flower, and could be nutrient lock ouut, im just scared for my plant, auto flowers 2 weeks in half strgth grow micro nutes, only 2 out of six have this problem but its startin on lower leaves only leaves still in growth are still green

Re: need help please!!

i posted on your other post... but if its lower leaves. its time to get a little food on her. you said you did half str... i would dilute to 1/4.

shes eating her lower leaves to produce new growth

I'm running led lights 100 not hot even if u put hand on the glass but its a good foot or more. From plant could it still be burn

i cant say 100% for sure. but thats what it looks like bud.

if your coteyldons are turning yellow... it means its out of its inital food supply... and yellowing lower leaves typically means its running out of nitrogen...

and i cant rmember if you said you are using pure water, or tap water... but if its pure water... it needs minerals too... epsom salts, or cal-mag, or calmax.

in that case, its probably not burn. needs to be pretty hot to acutally burn them

if its comfortable to the back of your hand... its fine for the plant.

EDIT: ensure your PH is ok too. always double check ph

when did you start the nutes? if it was a while ago... it might be nute burn from being too high concentration... like i said... 1/4 strength, and no more for such a small plant.

halfnutes yesterday 6.2 ph, tap water and it was showing before nutes and res changed i also have a feeling i may of waited to long for first change of water, may of ran out of certain nute from reg water..?? but eitherway its been spreadin even after wards and imma try just takin out a few gallons of water and replacing

ah regular water. are you letting it sit out overnight before giving it to your plants? chlorine is a bad thing for them

here is a write up on it

Chlorine

Chloride is involved in the evolution of oxygen in the photosynthesis process and is essential for cell division in roots and leaves. Chlorine raises the cell osmotic pressure and affects stomata regulation and increases the hydration of plant tissue. Levels less than 140 ppm are safe for most plants. Chloride sensitive plants may experience tip or marginal leaf burn at concentrations above 20 ppm.

Chlorine Deficiency

Wilted chlorotic leaves become bronze in color. Roots become stunted and thickened near tips. Plants with chlorine deficiencies will be pale and suffer wilting.

Chlorine Toxicity

Burning of leaf tip or margins. Bronzing, yellowing and leaf splitting. Reduced leaf size and lower growth rate.

ok i diluted hoping the calicim and whatt not in the micro will hold over till wed till i get my oneness by humbolt and ro water filter, should i be okay with just the oneness with ro water? i should be right most nutes are made to work at low to 0 ppm right?

Ok well luckily I had extra money bought me some calimagic or something along those lines from general hydroponics should be here in a few just hope theyy hold out

And my other plants that are maybe a day or 2 behind the ones that have the cal mag def. Now some other plants are doing the same starting with cotelyns, than the next set of leaves starting to tip inn, and if it isn't fixed could it completly kill my plants?

The cotelydons will/should always die. That's the tell tail sign to start feeding.
And yes it could.. Eventually they will starve to death.

But .. It's a weed.. They will never give up until they are completely gone.

Ok good, because it may take a min for cal mag to get here any cheap alternative ways to fix?? And I hadded a powder organic nutrients fourth str

Back
Top Bottom