Need Help Please

Vista760

I am helping a friend and took 6 plants while he is out of town for two months. I have never grown before so this is my crash course. These are outdoor plants in pots. The leaves are beginning to droop and some are turning yellow. The plants are 2-3 feet high and I do not know what strain. Am I watering too much? Too less? I have them next to a pool as my yard is limited to constant sunlight.

I use hose water and water daily if very hot and 2-3 days if it has been cool.

Here are some photos to help. I believe it is OG and I add Bat Guano/water mixture every 2 weeks. I just don't want to kill my boys plants, especially since I get two when they are done.

securedownload22.jpg

securedownload19.jpg

if they have been drooping the whole time, i would guess over water, if you underwater and they droop, when you do water they perk back up within a couple hours (tops) , but if you continuously over water they will just stay drooping. also, you should let the water sit so it isnt cold tap water hitting the plant, just put in in a bucket or container in the house and let it sit over night.

Looks like they got hit with a mixture that was too hot. Backoff the nutes and let them dry out thoughly between watering.

flush flush flush, let dry, start with new mix of nutes, lowering the ppm. Then work up to required ppm flush flush flush and keep on going with required nute ppm. Good Luck and dont stress they will come around.

Am I crazy or is that thing budding? I don't know when those picture was taken but it is just now becoming warm so the days are growing longer. So there is no reason (if this is indeed an outdoor plant) that it should be budding. Are you in the southern hemisphere?

If its budding, yellowing is normal on a few leaves and if you don't live in Australia then then light cycle has gotten messed up and the plant will have problems. ...I'm confused what's going on here.

Im an aussie:) Hey Dash, How are ya??
The plants appear to be in flower which means they will start to show yellowing leaves as the plant uses all the nutrients from it, starting from lower fan leaves working its way up just before the plant is ready.
You should be feeding it some nutrients which have N,P,K in it and water as you are, maybe mix up a 10L bucket of water p/plant with the fertiliser. When the plants are in flower, they need 12 hours of Dark time to finish up properly, if its interrupted it may affect the plant.
Maybe flush it as suggested, but Id see no reason unless you ve poured alot of nutes into the plant.. Upto you tho, someone else may say to do it? But as long as youre doing the basic things it should be fine, especially in soil, I grow in soil and it is fairly safe to a degree.. Maybe trim the yellow leaves off and see how the plant goes after a few days. I think its ok IMO - Goodluck, Smokemup..:thumb:

elious, I am in Southern California. They were beginning to bud when my friend gave them to me to watch. Our weather here in San Diego stays pretty warm so I bet he got a jump start. Usually I heard its bets to start outdoor this time of year.....

NO worries Vista;)
Glad to be of some assistance! But yeah the plants looked ok, and going from what you ve said - Unless you ve added too much nutes there was no need to flush, as what you described sounded normal and like they only may need a feed..
As the plant goes further into flower - when you see solid buds forming, the need for a fertiliser with a higher Nitrogen decreases and the plant will uptake more Potassium, and Phosphorous.. Tho it probably wont affect it much still feeding some N, as I do still feed with N in it now and then.. Just large amounts arent needed..
Hope you get some good buds mate, try to put the plants into an area where they can get as much light as they can during the day - just so they can do their thing:):) All the best.. Smokemup:thumb:

elious, I am in Southern California. They were beginning to bud when my friend gave them to me to watch. Our weather here in San Diego stays pretty warm so I bet he got a jump start. Usually I heard its bets to start outdoor this time of year.....
That's interesting that its budding and its an outdoor plant. I'm not sure how you would make that happen. However, most folks here in northern California, are putting their outdoor plants out now. But of course they started them months ago inside. Almost everyone around here sprout their beans early and take care of them indoors until its time for them to go out doors.

That's interesting that its budding and its an outdoor plant. I'm not sure how you would make that happen. However, most folks here in northern California, are putting their outdoor plants out now. But of course they started them months ago inside. Almost everyone around here sprout their beans early and take care of them indoors until its time for them to go out doors.

It's just so much easier to flush and start fresh instead of trying to figure out any deficiency. You must keep them at 12 hrs or less of darkness I flower starting with twelve and graduate down to eight. Happy growing. btw I will be cropping purple voodoo this week. Then weekly after that for about 4 weeks, I will update as I can, good day.
0041152.jpg
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom