Need help recognizing what's wrong with my plants

KualaLumpur

I'm italian so sorry in advance for my bad english. I'm growing (for the first time ever) 5 cannabis plants in outdoor placed pots. The seeds are Barneys Farm's Sin Trabajo (auto feminized) and they've been flowering for about 10 days. The only product they have been given was Plagron Alga Grow and i stopped when they started flowering (as a friend suggested me) and i'm watering them 4 to 6 litres of water per day, depending on how sunny and hot the day was and the humidity of the soil.
My problem is mostly on 2 of them: the edges of the leaves are turning yellow and some of them are curling up. What should i do? Reading on the internet i discovered that they could be lacking phosphorous but i'm not sure about that. I appreciate any help you can give:thumb:

Spart is right in that pictures will help but if you have been giving them only water since the flip they will be nutrient deficient. Go out and buy some bloom nutrients (low N, high P and K) and feed the plant at half strength and they'll start to pick up. Do NOT over feed the plants though, just gently get them used to the nutrients. Good luck and all the best :thumb:

managed to make some photos, sorry if the original post didn't contain any

IMG_103230.JPG
IMG_103328.JPG
IMG_103635.JPG
IMG_103129.JPG

Looks like you might be suffering from to much heat and possibly a deficiency my recommendation would be get an organic nutrient such as BioBizz Bloom it's really hard to over feed your plants when using it and I've never had any ill effects from it. As well as possibly there new product Acti-Vera it's made from Aloe-Vera and is suppose to be really helpful with plant recovery from excess heat.

I doubt its a heat issue. def a lock out or a defieciency. What soil are you using? That can be the problem if the nutrient balance is incorrect. You want to add bloom nutrients at a ph of around 6.4. A simple 1 part nutrient will do, something like ionic bloom is really easy to use and is cheap. 6 litres per day seems alot of water for soil in those size pots, is the soil drying out between waterings? dont keep the soil wet, that is super important.

Combination of nitrogen burn.. Heat stress.. Root zone could be over heated.. With that high of heat the ground is evaporating and the plant can't transpire enough to cool itself.. Could try shading it..I put ice on top of my soil indoors to help cool the plant and the soil as it melted. But if it's that hot combined with low humidity.. That plant can't transpire fast enough to cool itself..

Sent from my Z812 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Combination of nitrogen burn.. Heat stress.. Root zone could be over heated.. With that high of heat the ground is evaporating and the plant can't transpire enough to cool itself.. Could try shading it..I put ice on top of my soil indoors to help cool the plant and the soil as it melted. But if it's that hot combined with low humidity.. That plant can't transpire fast enough to cool itself..

My plants are outside plants as well in this 100+ weather.....no heat stress at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Also just a quick tip for outside growing.. Check your weather and see what your UV index is at.. Prolonged exposure to high UV index sun light is just the same as you being in that sun.. What happen?? You get sun burn.. You dehydrate.. And you get weak and sluggish from heat stroke or heart exhaustion.. I've been growing since the 80's. I'd rather shade my outdoor plants on those kind of days and give them somewhat indirect light than excessive heat like that.. Even if the shade drops the over all temp on that plant 5-7 degrees.. Just like a person walking into AC room from outside. It's a relief. Good luck.. Think basics.. Think how you'd feel it there if you were that plant.. Then go from there.

Just trying to help.. Every plant.. Even same strain reacts differently to identical environment

I guess that is what make my garden so great. I have tons of trees...Esp my two pecan trees that sit close to/in my garden. As the sun moves thru the day they are off and on shaded at various times during the day. I guess that keeps them protected. I also mulch all of them...those on the ground those in pots. I sewed skirts for my pots to shade the pots and keep the heat down on the roots. I use cool water from the well to give them a drunk and on these hot days I give them a taste in the hottest part of the day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom