Need help setting up a new grow room! with SCROG, LED light, and DWC hydro system !!

Anonygrow

Hi i am new to this forum but I will try to do my Best to describe my question here,

I have a grow room right now that is unfortunately too small for the recent needs, I will be upgrading In a 500 sqr foot room.
Which I don't plan on using entirely for the moment.
The room is situated in a basemen, and i am willing to separate it with new walls, the setup is not a very hard thing for me to do since I have done a couple over the time, I just want help on how many plant you guys think I can grow under a Solarstorm 800w with. Deep water culture hydroponic system with a scrog (I'm not sure here if it's a good idea or not, lemme know what u think) and kmhow much room should I give each plant, if I want to try and grow autoflowering seeds !?!
If you want any more Info let me know,

Re: Need help setting up a new grow room! with SCROG, LED light, and DWC hydro system

Ok from what I have done 600w for two plants in one 17gallon pot. Now auto flower is way different. I use 5 gallon buckets for my A/F plants. I grow 8 plants under one 600w.

Re: Need help setting up a new grow room! with SCROG, LED light, and DWC hydro system

Hi and welcome to 420. :thumb:

So your question is how many plants in this setup? I would then ask you how long you are wiling to veg for?
And if you do decide to grow some very large plants.... keep in mind they like half the diameter of the pot between plants. For example if you decide to use pots with a diameter of 24" keep 12" of space between the pots

Yeah, not a very good question. I'm not sure what you're getting at. You could have one huge plant or a crap load of solo cup hempy's. From what I've seen here, the guys that know what they are doing yield the most with fewer, larger plants.

Check out S1ing's grow 4000 Watt Top-Feed Rec Grow Cubes Cap'n Style OG Kush

Back
Top Bottom