Need help! She's hurt can't figure out pH!

Let me interject here for a second GTR.....if i may......so if each of the minerals on the left is the cause, how did the minerals on the right get affected? Are they usually lower or higher? And if so, how do you lower or higher their Trace Amounts in your soil?

"Possible" cause.

It's a trouble shooting tool only meant to aid in the elimination of possibilities. The column on the left shows the minerals which, if in excess, will affect the plant's ability to absorb the minerals listed in the right column. For example, if you have a nitrogen deficiency, and you have been feeding your plants all along, then it is possible that they are getting too much potassium, and the nitrogen is being locked out, or at least inhibited to some degree. Calcium deficiency could be almost anything.
Personally, I've always found that keeping the PPM low and not being greedy(trying to squeeze out every half a gram I possibly can), avoids a whole world of problems.

I like this one. Gives a better idea of the excesses.
420-magazine-mobile709824499.jpg

Yep I have the encyclopedia and it's teaching me as I run my first grow. No journal as I am to rookie yet.maybe next grow I'll do my own journal to learn more.

I like this one. Gives a better idea of the excesses.
420-magazine-mobile709824499.jpg
Funny. I just noticed the source of that pic . I was just in HydroTech this past week and he highly recommended Jorges book. I passed, not next time, lol.

Yep I have the encyclopedia and it's teaching me as I run my first grow. No journal as I am to rookie yet.maybe next grow I'll do my own journal to learn more.
Wouldn't a journal on your first grow be better for learning? So you have good notes for your second grow? Just a thought.........

So here is a couple photos from 5 days later I don't really know what's going on with those leaves but she seems like she's growing still I didn't kill her from that transplant. Just don't know what the leaves meen I see the chart but yeah hmm everything is so close

image38099.jpg
image38098.jpg
image38097.jpg

And btw I don't use any mutes really I just water her and I recently been giving her calmag when I water her could this be a problem? I thought there were enough nutes in the soil alone idk sorry new to this whole thing...

So here is a couple photos from 5 days later I don't really know what's going on with those leaves but she seems like she's growing still I didn't kill her from that transplant. Just don't know what the leaves meen I see the chart but yeah hmm everything is so close

image38099.jpg
image38098.jpg
image38097.jpg

I think it's fine. I'd leave it.They won't get any better. Keep doing what you're doing. In a couple more days I think you're ready for the top.

I'd say your overthinking it too man. Plant looks healthy. Node spacing is tight,you definitely should be good for topping asap. Your soil will balance itself like it does in nature. Only use the cheap green ph 3 way meter to make sure your not 8+ or something crazy. As long as your ph of water is 6.5ish your roots are able to absorb the nutrients. Save your worrying for overwatering.

Ohh okay I understand hmm wonder how I top her lol was thinking about just going straight up but hmm might think about that lol

And also thinking about it the soil ph is right at like 8ish idk it's alright I'll just keep flowing with it see how she turns out I might think about topping her...

Ready for the top what do you meen?

It may seem overwhelming now and intimidating to top so early in the plants life. But you will really appreciate the bud size in the long run. When the nutrients are evenly distributed it won't create one huge nug on the main stalk. Google "how to top marijuana". I like the website grow weed easy.

At this point I would just pinch off the very top- whatever is above the last node.
There's no need to waste al that growth. Just remove the bare minimum.

I guess I grow my plants a bit bigger. But I find it doesn't make a big difference when I top. In fact topping isn't even necessary because you can just bend a plant over horizontally and it grows new branches out most of the nodes. Whichever way you do it it's easy to end up with a bush at whatever height, size and shape you want. The height and number of tops is controllable at any time, within reason.

Back
Top Bottom