Need help! w/ growing

niirvana

This is my first post on these forums, and I'd like to say that this is the most informative site I have found on the net. I recently bought a clone at a Co-op, and decided to give growing a try. It turns out that it was harder than I thought :straightface:. So it is now my mission to keep this plant alive. The current setup is in my closet with white walls, and a fluorescent light hanging from the ceiling right above the plant. This is just a makeshift grow room, and I'm planning to invest some more into it, but I just wanted to know what kind of light I would need for a single plant? I'd also like to know if my plant is doing alright and if there was anything i could do to make it flourish.

DSC00470-2.jpg

What Strain is it? White Widow
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Not Sure
How Many Plants? 1
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Vegetative
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 4 days
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... Miracle Grow
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 875 Lumens (1)
Is it Air Cooled? Yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 77
PH of Medium or Reservoir? Not sure
Any Pests? No
How Often are you Watering? Once or twice daily, depending if soil is still moist
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? None Yet

more lumens. 2-32 or 42 watt watt cfl 6500k, with parabolic aluminum clamp reflector. not too expensive. like $15 at home depot.

Yeah over watering is your problem. That size pot and plant you should only have to water maybe twice a week. Eventually when it gets about 3 foot tall move it into a 3 gallon pot and swith to 12/12 light cycle.

Back
Top Bottom