Need help which oil to look for to treat ovarian cancer stage 4

stayalive

hello

I am new in this forum and looking for help which cannabis oil could help to cure ovarian cancer stage 4. I read already a lot but I am still confused regarding which oil I need and what THC and CBD percentage

sorry for my bad english. I am from europe

thank you in advance

hello

I am new in this forum and looking for help which cannabis oil could help to cure ovarian cancer stage 4. I read already a lot but I am still confused regarding which oil I need and what THC and CBD percentage

sorry for my bad english. I am from europe

thank you in advance
First of all, welcome to 420Magazine stayalive. I would ask your question on this thread:

A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

There are many great people who would be happy to get you started in the right direction and help you out.

hello

thank you for trying to help. what cannabis oil did you get? what is the THC and CBD percentage? I always thought there are different cannabis oils for different kind of cancer, please correct me if I am wrong

thank you again for the info. I get 83.77 THC and 17.32 CBD. it looks very strong THC oil. how is it done? is it a RSO? or BHO or......?

I was told to look for a 50%/50% THC/CBD oil or 2:1 THC/CBD but I have no clue and trying to get more understanding

how do you dose it and taking it? 83.77 THC and 17.32 CBD is 100% and I thought there is always a bit of another oil in there like olive oil or coconut oil

Back
Top Bottom