Need help with a Scrog Net

Taff12

Hi Fellow Growers

I have a tent which is 70 x 70 cm wide and am currently looking for a scrog net that will fit it. I have been looking for one but cannot find one for the size.

Is anyone doing any DIY scrog nets or can point me to the right direction please?

Many Thanks

Taff

Sent from my SM-N910F using 420

Hi Taff. Many things can be used to make a scrog screen. The easiest is to use a premade mesh of some kind. Light metal fencing works, or any kind of grating or netting. I like having the mesh about 3-4" in size. Or you can make your own. I'm going to copy and paste a post I put in someone else's thread yesterday, to save me a little time.

'Anything will work for a screen. If you're not going to be needing to raise or lower it then you can just attach eyebolts (or nails or whatever) to the walls every 3-4" with a crosspiece across the front (where there is no wall) and run a crisscross with string. Or prepare the eyebolt/nails setup on strips of wood and screw those to the walls. Metal fencing works, or any sort of grating like that. I like about a 4" mesh spacing. All it is- is something to tie to.

I made individual screen contraptions for my grow. May or may not be what you need for your situation. I can post some photos of them though if it helps.

It's good to have at least 10" space between the top of the pot and the screen, so plan your plant height around leaving some space. Makes watering and trimming way better, and better airflow.'

u can make one pretty quick just a coupls of pieces of wood a few small nails or screws and some cheap string the bottom part I scrog with is 3" x 3" and the upper bud support is 6" x 6"

IMG-20160601-01249.jpg
IMG-20160621-01326.jpg

Back
Top Bottom