Need help with BBWW seedling

ChillAH

Wuts up :420:,

Hoping someone on here can help me out with my grow. I am having some trouble with my BIG Bud X White Widow, she is stunted, and i think suffered from heat stress. For more details about the grow here is my link:

ChillAH's 1st BB X White Widow & Royal Queen Critical Grow

If anyone could help a NOOB grower out, I would be all ears to some advice to save her, pic of her below of how she currently is.
image13646.jpg

Btw welcome to 420 buddy, I should have asked you a few basic questions like what type of soil r u using
How hot is ur room
Indoor or out?
How often do u water?
What's the humidity?
Have you given it any fertaliZers?
If so how much and when?
Do u have a ph tester?
If so what's the soil ph and run off?
That should be a good start

Hi Blue,

lol thx for the welcome .
Im using Fox Farms soil
Indor
Room is 79-82
Water has been every 3 days, but since Sunday when she got heat stressed she hasn't really been drinking. The soil is currently still pretty damp.
Humidty is around 45-50. Fluctuates but stays between this range for the most part.
No Fertz
I have a pH tester. I want to check the pH but I do not want to give her water if she is still pretty damp soil wise, i worry she may drown. I think it might stress the plant a lot. I under-watered, then i think she got heat stressed, and now the cotyledon leaves are dying. I know cannabis is supposed to be pretty resilient, but this plant may be a little finicky.

Also I have more details in my sig if that will help.
Btw welcome to 420 buddy, I should have asked you a few basic questions like what type of soil r u using
How hot is ur room
Indoor or out?
How often do u water?
What's the humidity?
Have you given it any fertaliZers?
If so how much and when?
Do u have a ph tester?
If so what's the soil ph and run off?
That should be a good start

I have 3 seedlings in fox farms of unknown varietal that were givin to me from another grower. They seem stunted as well I have them a root innoculent aka bennefitial bacteria brewed in a tea. They shot right up after that. They probably just need to dry out a bit. How long have they been stunted.

Fox Farms is too hot for seedlings. It's great for plants, but can kill seedlings easily.

Thx fellas, I didn't know what to do so I kinda just let her go to see if she would make it. But it didn't work out well. I hoped someone would have replied quicker to help.

Fox Farms is too hot for seedlings. It's great for plants, but can kill seedlings easily.

when using ffof or hf i suggest cutting it with light warrior also by ff .. its perfect for seedlings . or start them in small pots with light warrior then transplant into the ffof later

I use it for cloning and just got 27/30, also put 3 seedlings in when I cloned with no issues, u really think it's to hot? Sorry
To hear about ur loss. Learning curves r steep with plants, wish ya the best of luck with the next one.

i have used it without the light warrior with no issues . clones and seeds ..i do suggest adding more perlite to the ff as it compresses pretty bad .

Back
Top Bottom