Need Help with Cannabis Oil

ConnieSBrower

Hello...

Have found alot of useful information on this site and am hopeing you can help with some clarification.

I have breast cancer and have been taking oil since I was first diagnosed in January of this year. I have noticed a visable improvement in the breast. I have learned from reading your forum that I have only been taking the maintance dosage and I am going to up that to probably a gram a day as I have no problem taking the oil.

I need some way to track my progress but my doctor will only tell me that it's still in there. I get a blood test before I see him and he says it tracks my cancer markers but won't tell me what they are. I think that I can pitch enough of a fit to get my marker numbers....but haven't a clue what they should be for comparison..

Any help in knowing the numbers would be most helpful.

I haven't had any chemo and am taking 2.5 MG of Letrozole a day. I would love to stop taking that. but until I can compare numbers myself I don't trust my doc in this matter.

thank you,

Connie Brower

Hi Connie,

Sorry for such a late response as I just seen this post. Totally understand your frustration. I know of a couple who their Dr. said if they use the oil he will not approve blood work ups to see if they are healed or not. Check for an holistic Dr. in your area. If you have been taking the oil that long your cancer should of been long gone. Get a second opinion asap. Are you digesting the oil? If so you should check out this if you haven't done so Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Again, sorry for such a late response.

Connie
Brand new to the site, I'm a newby to the art of posting etc.So forgive any mistakes.I too was diagnosed with Br Cancer. Stage 2, just had surgery (lumpectomy with lymph node dissection) only 1 node was positive. But they want to proceed with traditional therapy which is chemo & radiation. I have major reservations about the chemo. But , back to your concerns, as a nurse, I know for a fact you have a right to all your med records & tests etc. I'm appalled this doctor is refusing to give you access. Do you have a primary MD or is this doc practicing out of a private office or in a hospital setting? If a hospital, you should be able to go up the chain of command to administrators to question the legality of withholding medical info from you & if you continue to be denied access their will be a lawsuit. If your MD is in private practice , you need a new doctor.
I firmly believe in the effectiveness of hemp oil, I am using it and I am seeing significant good results ( the lump was increasing in size until I started the oil, by the time of surgery, my lump (an aggressive cancer) had decreased in size!)I will keep you in my prayers and I know you will continue to reclaim your good health.
Sincerely, Sunny G

Hi Connie,

Sorry for such a late response as I just seen this post. Totally understand your frustration. I know of a couple who their Dr. said if they use the oil he will not approve blood work ups to see if they are healed or not. Check for an holistic Dr. in your area. If you have been taking the oil that long your cancer should of been long gone. Get a second opinion asap. Are you digesting the oil? If so you should check out this if you haven't done so Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Again, sorry for such a late response.

Hello :)

I can't fault you for you late post when it takes me this long to get back myself.

I was diagnosed in Jan of 14. I started with a bottle of CNB oil that a friend sent me from CA. then I found a source for the Simpson's oil in July. I have gone through 4 syringes of 4 grams since then. I took the oil by holding it under my tounge until it was gone (ICCKY) I have always tacked the SO because it made since to do it that way after the oil. I am still on the hormone pill because my husband is scared that if I stop it will come back. I want off the pill because I'm starting to get some really annoying side effects and a general sense of unease about my continued taking of it.

I keep asking my doctor about results and he just sez it's still there.....it will be gone when the breast looks like the other one. what kinda answer is that.... I have no insurance...he's a doc through the hospital that I was sent to from the breast center...that I was sent to after the medi center doc bout fainted when she saw it. It wasn't very pretty by the time I went and had it checked. Needless to say I have a bit of debt and I don't like the thought of adding more to it. But shouldn't these cancer markers he keeps checking tell him one way or the other? And he keeps taking pictures....not sure about that either.

I have another appointment on the 1st of Nov. If I don't get some better answers I'm not going anymore. I'll have to spread the search for a holistic doc. None here. Maybe Grand Rapids.

Thank you so much for you help and this site....I'll keep you informed..:)

Connie

Connie
Brand new to the site, I'm a newby to the art of posting etc.So forgive any mistakes.I too was diagnosed with Br Cancer. Stage 2, just had surgery (lumpectomy with lymph node dissection) only 1 node was positive. But they want to proceed with traditional therapy which is chemo & radiation. I have major reservations about the chemo. But , back to your concerns, as a nurse, I know for a fact you have a right to all your med records & tests etc. I'm appalled this doctor is refusing to give you access. Do you have a primary MD or is this doc practicing out of a private office or in a hospital setting? If a hospital, you should be able to go up the chain of command to administrators to question the legality of withholding medical info from you & if you continue to be denied access their will be a lawsuit. If your MD is in private practice , you need a new doctor.
I firmly believe in the effectiveness of hemp oil, I am using it and I am seeing significant good results ( the lump was increasing in size until I started the oil, by the time of surgery, my lump (an aggressive cancer) had decreased in size!)I will keep you in my prayers and I know you will continue to reclaim your good health.
Sincerely, Sunny G

I thought he should have to tell me something. He knows I am doing the oil. I have not had any chemo or radiation. just the hormone pill to shut them off cuz it's a hormone fed thing. I sometimes wonder if he's just keeping me around as an experiment. the dang cancer center keeps calling me wondering when I'm having surgery and when I'll need my wig from the chemo....no thank you......

I had this "thing" going on in my right breast for about 2 yrs before I even thought about having it looked at. It was itching like a mad man when I gave in and had it checked. My breast was a knarled up lumpy ugly mess by then. It's not even close to that now. There is a small divot under my arm still...but it was HUGE at first. now it tiny. the big bump is gone. the little sattalite bumps are gone. there is a small (Tip of a pinky) size node just at the end of that divot. some pronounced white lines under my nipple and a small area of discolored skin that was a scab forever. I just want to be done. I have not...nor do I now feel bad. I don't look like I have cancer. I don't understand why he won't just say....well kid ya got lucky..it's gone...go home.

Wow sorry bout the rant.. I'm really not whiny...I'm just tired and scared and frustrated. Thank you for taking the time to answer.

Connie

Hi Connie,

I have so many similar stories Connie; I don't want my patients to tell the Dr. about the oil. Here is why. First they seem to say ok you have 30 days when you come back for your diagnosis, then they go back and this story begins; we are going to start you off with a hormone blocker, if that doesn't work and the cancer starts spreading we have to start chemo, then when the tumors shrink we will go in and cut them out, then we do a full body radiation scan, then............fill in the blanks. Long story short when they find out the patient is doing the oil (this is with many patients recently) they won't authorize blood work up to monitor the state/stage of cancer. Recently the patient ask their Dr. about the hormone blockers and its side effects, his reply, look it up on the web! Most patients now just find an Holistic Dr. and get the blood workup done. And YES blood workups tell the tale of the tape. As long as they say 'its still there' is nothing more than its getting better, I'm not done milking the cow yet. Apologies if I seem to come off so bitter, but, it is what I see on a daily basis. I've seen quite a few articles about how Dr.s where saying how the oil can help with side effects of cancer. They don't even say that any more. Its war against the medical system in place and the concentrate. Why? The Dr.s don't know it but the pharmies do, the concentrated oil is the only med needed and not just for cancer but every aliment I've came up against. Your doing it right Connie. Find an holistic Dr. and get your blood work up done. Believe in the oil, use it, get on with your life, the oil will heal you. Oh yea, they say the hormone blocker isn't chemo related. Get the name of it and do research, it has almost identical side effects as chemo.

A good blend of CBD oil and high THC is the blend you need. As the CBDs will shrink the tumors and is the best for pain and inflammation. Here is some relief for you; a friend I just healed with stage 4 cancer mets all over his body (his oncologist said it was to late for chemo) and would call me up every week 'Motoco, can I really be killing cancer and feel this good?} Yes you can! If your cancer isn't going away you would not feel as good, end of story. It sounds to me you might have a little left but not much. Just keep on taking your oil the correct way 'tacking' until you get an holistic Dr. to get your blood workups done. Some patients going through what your going through won't even go back to see their Dr because they make you feel like a piece of poo. Stay on the path, get on with life and spend your money on better things than co-pay. See, you got me to join your rant :) Keep the faith and when your done healing help us out spreading the word.

420 Motoco

I thought he should have to tell me something. He knows I am doing the oil. I have not had any chemo or radiation. just the hormone pill to shut them off cuz it's a hormone fed thing. I sometimes wonder if he's just keeping me around as an experiment. the dang cancer center keeps calling me wondering when I'm having surgery and when I'll need my wig from the chemo....no thank you......

I had this "thing" going on in my right breast for about 2 yrs before I even thought about having it looked at. It was itching like a mad man when I gave in and had it checked. My breast was a knarled up lumpy ugly mess by then. It's not even close to that now. There is a small divot under my arm still...but it was HUGE at first. now it tiny. the big bump is gone. the little sattalite bumps are gone. there is a small (Tip of a pinky) size node just at the end of that divot. some pronounced white lines under my nipple and a small area of discolored skin that was a scab forever. I just want to be done. I have not...nor do I now feel bad. I don't look like I have cancer. I don't understand why he won't just say....well kid ya got lucky..it's gone...go home.

Wow sorry bout the rant.. I'm really not whiny...I'm just tired and scared and frustrated. Thank you for taking the time to answer.

Connie

Hi Connie,

I have so many similar stories Connie; I don't want my patients to tell the Dr. about the oil. Here is why. First they seem to say ok you have 30 days when you come back for your diagnosis, then they go back and this story begins; we are going to start you off with a hormone blocker, if that doesn't work and the cancer starts spreading we have to start chemo, then when the tumors shrink we will go in and cut them out, then we do a full body radiation scan, then............fill in the blanks. Long story short when they find out the patient is doing the oil (this is with many patients recently) they won't authorize blood work up to monitor the state/stage of cancer. Recently the patient ask their Dr. about the hormone blockers and its side effects, his reply, look it up on the web! Most patients now just find an Holistic Dr. and get the blood workup done. And YES blood workups tell the tale of the tape. As long as they say 'its still there' is nothing more than its getting better, I'm not done milking the cow yet. Apologies if I seem to come off so bitter, but, it is what I see on a daily basis. I've seen quite a few articles about how Dr.s where saying how the oil can help with side effects of cancer. They don't even say that any more. Its war against the medical system in place and the concentrate. Why? The Dr.s don't know it but the pharmies do, the concentrated oil is the only med needed and not just for cancer but every aliment I've came up against. Your doing it right Connie. Find an holistic Dr. and get your blood work up done. Believe in the oil, use it, get on with your life, the oil will heal you. Oh yea, they say the hormone blocker isn't chemo related. Get the name of it and do research, it has almost identical side effects as chemo.

A good blend of CBD oil and high THC is the blend you need. As the CBDs will shrink the tumors and is the best for pain and inflammation. Here is some relief for you; a friend I just healed with stage 4 cancer mets all over his body (his oncologist said it was to late for chemo) and would call me up every week 'Motoco, can I really be killing cancer and feel this good?} Yes you can! If your cancer isn't going away you would not feel as good, end of story. It sounds to me you might have a little left but not much. Just keep on taking your oil the correct way 'tacking' until you get an holistic Dr. to get your blood workups done. Some patients going through what your going through won't even go back to see their Dr because they make you feel like a piece of poo. Stay on the path, get on with life and spend your money on better things than co-pay. See, you got me to join your rant :) Keep the faith and when your done healing help us out spreading the word.

420 Motoco
I have been looking for a true holistic dr for a long time. they tend to talk the talk but the walk is right back to the scanctioned ama (no I will not put that in caps as I have no respect for them) I am really going to have to expand my search area. the two drs in my area work out of the cancer center. Funny... why don't I trust them? When I am cured I will have the loudest mouth on the subject that you'll ever want to meet :) I don't stay very quiet now as it is. people know I have it but I have never missed a days work, never lost my hair, never slowed a step. I feel like a fraud sometimes. and when my friends who have had the treatment find out I'm on the oil and getting better they get a bit pissed. couple of them went through hell.

thank you so much for you time and encouragement. I will keep you posted. and find out my strain and get a new doc. :)

Connie

Hi Connie

Thanks for reply. Wanted to tell you a little more about cancer markers (you had asked about them in your other post)
Cancer markers are substances tumor cells leave behind that show up in blood sample. So ,basically, if the doc takes a tube of blood & the lab evaluates the blood for these tumor "markers". So the idea is that as time passes, and the doc takes your blood sample again, ideally the cancer markers should decrease showing that there is less tumor present in your body. Now, why this doctor wouldn't share & explain the results of your tests each time they,re done, I can,t understand. Especially if the markers are down to zero (0)that would indicate no tumor present!! I do think people should not share with doctors that they use the hemp oil....I am here to tell you that in most cases the doctor will absolutely disagree with that therapy and stone wall you at every attempt to evaluate the therapy. They blindly cling to the standard of surgery/chemo/radiation and will rarely deviate from it.
I hope more people can discover the benefits of the hemp oil and as people triumph over this disease of cancer , eventually the medical community will have to back down and accept the results that many of us our experiencing.
Good luck , Connie, keep fighting for your right to good health!

Sunny G

Hi Connie,

Curious, I have several breast cancer patients and I'm wondering if your doing a topical also? Although most of the cancer is inside (my patients) a couple has had it on the outside of the nipple area. They do a topical also. Same oil only they take a few doses into a small measuring cup, add a couple of drops of grape seed oil and blend well with a cuticle pusher/like. Then rub in well around the surrounding area so it penetrates into the skin well, then take a heavy dose (half grain of rice) and put that on the area but don't rub in. Then with a large water proof band-aid cover the treated area, leave on for 4 days remove the band-aid and repeat. This has help immensely to heal the outside area.

What to expect; the area will start looking worse. This is perfectly normal as the oil is pulling out cancer/toxins. Then after a few treatments it gets better and better and moves the healing process on the outside much faster. Just an FYI, hope this helps.

Hi Connie

Thanks for reply. Wanted to tell you a little more about cancer markers (you had asked about them in your other post)
Cancer markers are substances tumor cells leave behind that show up in blood sample. So ,basically, if the doc takes a tube of blood & the lab evaluates the blood for these tumor "markers". So the idea is that as time passes, and the doc takes your blood sample again, ideally the cancer markers should decrease showing that there is less tumor present in your body. Now, why this doctor wouldn't share & explain the results of your tests each time they,re done, I can,t understand. Especially if the markers are down to zero (0)that would indicate no tumor present!! I do think people should not share with doctors that they use the hemp oil....I am here to tell you that in most cases the doctor will absolutely disagree with that therapy and stone wall you at every attempt to evaluate the therapy. They blindly cling to the standard of surgery/chemo/radiation and will rarely deviate from it.
I hope more people can discover the benefits of the hemp oil and as people triumph over this disease of cancer , eventually the medical community will have to back down and accept the results that many of us our experiencing.

Sunny G
Hi :)

thanks! that helped alot ! I went to this doc because I was told he was open minded about using oil. In the beginning he sounded positive and on board. Then I told him that yes I am serious about not using anything else, just the pill to stop the hormornal stuff, no sense in giving it a free meal, then he did a complete turnaround and became very unhelpful.

I'm going in loaded for bear this next time and if he still won't tell me anything it will be adious doc, rather do it without ya.
I would rather take a grain of oil for the rest of my time on earth than anything he would give me.

:) Connie :)

Hi Connie,

Curious, I have several breast cancer patients and I'm wondering if your doing a topical also? Although most of the cancer is inside (my patients) a couple has had it on the outside of the nipple area. They do a topical also. Same oil only they take a few doses into a small measuring cup, add a couple of drops of grape seed oil and blend well with a cuticle pusher/like. Then rub in well around the surrounding area so it penetrates into the skin well, then take a heavy dose (half grain of rice) and put that on the area but don't rub in. Then with a large water proof band-aid cover the treated area, leave on for 4 days remove the band-aid and repeat. This has help immensely to heal the outside area.

What to expect; the area will start looking worse. This is perfectly normal as the oil is pulling out cancer/toxins. Then after a few treatments it gets better and better and moves the healing process on the outside much faster. Just an FYI, hope this helps.

Yes I am doing a topical that a friend makes for me. In the beginning she made it to stop the itching (which it did IMMEDIATLY) and I keep using it because I figure that every little bit helps. Makes my skin soft to boot :)
I'm not sure what all she has in it herb wise but she uses a mineral oil base and adds to that.
I'll try the oil on the outside. I always have a bit left in the vial when I'm done with it..be a good use for that anyway!

thank you for the lifeline....your help means alot.

Your concentrate is the real deal, lol. It heals topically with amazing results. A lot of info is in this thread if you haven't seen it.
Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method
People who have healed their cancer and ones in the process, its like a healing party, lol.

Best regards,

420 Motoco

Yes I am doing a topical that a friend makes for me. In the beginning she made it to stop the itching (which it did IMMEDIATLY) and I keep using it because I figure that every little bit helps. Makes my skin soft to boot :)
I'm not sure what all she has in it herb wise but she uses a mineral oil base and adds to that.
I'll try the oil on the outside. I always have a bit left in the vial when I'm done with it..be a good use for that anyway!

thank you for the lifeline....your help means alot.

Hello again.....:) I was wondering if maybe you could help me again....I finally got my doctor to answer some questions on my last visit. He said that there hasn't been a tumor marker in my blood samples since July....which I think would be about right as I had been on the oil for 2 months by then. He then proceeded to tell me that it doesn't mean that the cancer is gone...just that the pill is still working and when it stops working we will have to go to chemo/radiation and surgury......Seriousely??????? That tends to go against everything I'm seeing and feeling and I call bullshit.......any thoughts would be appreciated......thank you so much for you time....hope you are still doing well........
Connie
Hi Connie

Sunny G

Hi Connie,

I'll answer this when I get back in this afternoon. TY

Hello again.....:) I was wondering if maybe you could help me again....I finally got my doctor to answer some questions on my last visit. He said that there hasn't been a tumor marker in my blood samples since July....which I think would be about right as I had been on the oil for 2 months by then. He then proceeded to tell me that it doesn't mean that the cancer is gone...just that the pill is still working and when it stops working we will have to go to chemo/radiation and surgury......Seriousely??????? That tends to go against everything I'm seeing and feeling and I call bullshit.......any thoughts would be appreciated......thank you so much for you time....hope you are still doing well........
Connie

Hi Connie,

No worries. Also please remember if your waiting for a reply you have to refresh your page (F5) to see a new post. Also I'm sending you a PM (private message). To get to this easily go to the top of the page on the left side and click on User CP, your message reminder will be there. Please check your PM.

Connie

NO.....please....it's my ignorance of forum use and not knowing where to put what yet......I would welcome your knowledge and will look forward to hearing from you......

thank you....
Connie
Apologies Connie, your question wasn't directed at me. I guess I really wanted to answer this.

No/yes, you didn't get my private message (PM)? You won't be able to return the message until 50 post has been made. Just wanted you to understand certain viewpoints are better left private. Be patient and you will learn the forums, it takes time. A lot of folks have issues finding their way back to where they have posted. Any help you need please just ask. This is a minor obstacle, having support what your going through is the biggie and we are here to help. Post any issues your having and when I check the forums I'll help you or anyone with the knowledge will pipe in.

your welcome
Motoco

NO.....please....it's my ignorance of forum use and not knowing where to put what yet......I would welcome your knowledge and will look forward to hearing from you......

thank you....
Connie

I'm giving RSO to a friend's dad with liver cancer, he failed chemo and got sent home to die. He was already maxed out on morphine, still in pain and bedridden; he was given 1 month to live. That was 5 months ago.

The day after starting the oil he got out of bed; the day after that he went to the supermarket. Right now he's perfectly fine as far as symptoms go and he just keeps taking the oil. He's no longer taking any analgesics at all, no morphine or anything. My friend is a doctor so as a personal favor the chief of oncology was personally looking at my friend's dad. He was quite surprised when his patient started improving. They will be running tests soon.

Like Motoco said, sometimes its better not to say anything; most doctors would rather believe than an angel came down from heaven and performed a miracle than something they know nothing about is actually working.

Back
Top Bottom