Need Help with Cannabis Oil

ConnieSBrower

Hello...

I have found alot of useful information on this site and am hoping you can help with some clarification.

I have breast cancer and have been taking oil since I was first diagnosed in January of this year. I have noticed a visable improvement in the breast. I have learned from reading your forum that I have only been taking the maintance dosage and I am going to up that to probably a gram a day as I have no problem taking the oil.

I need some way to track my progress but my doctor will only tell me that it's still in there. I get a blood test before I see him and he says it tracks my cancer markers but won't tell me what they are. I think that I can pitch enough of a fit to get my marker numbers....but haven't a clue what they should be for comparison..

Any help in knowing the numbers would be most helpful.

I haven't had any chemo and am taking 2.5 MG of Letrozole a day. I would love to stop taking that. but until I can compare numbers myself I don't trust my doc in this matter.

thank you,

Connie Brower

Did you make your own oil? What strain(s) is your oil made from? Are you ingesting or tacking? If you have high quality oil(s) you shouldn't require a gram per day - 6 grains of rice worth per day has been shown to successfully cure cancer. Your numbers are yours, if your doctor won't share you need to find another dr and report the one that's not providing you with your info.

Did you make your own oil? What strain(s) is your oil made from? Are you ingesting or tacking? If you have high quality oil(s) you shouldn't require a gram per day - 6 grains of rice worth per day has been shown to successfully cure cancer. Your numbers are yours, if your doctor won't share you need to find another dr and report the one that's not providing you with your info.

I have a friend who makes the oil....don't know the strain. I'm tacking. I haven't been doing a whole gram a day probably half a gram.. it's made a visable difference.. I have a feeling he has no intention of ever saying that the oil has me cured. and I won't know how to tell if I am. thank you for your help.

Demand your rightful information from that doctor, and if necessary threaten legal action if he withholds necessary results. It does sound like you need to find someone else to go to. Someone who is open, communicative, and more compassionate.

If you have no issues with your current dosage, then there's no reason why you couldn't start taking 1g/day right now. The more you're able to consume, the better. Your body needs as much assistance as possible in order to heal healthy cells and destroy unhealthy ones.

Please keep us updated. You're doing great, and I'm proud of you for taking your health into your own hands!

:high-five: :goodjob: :love: :green_heart: :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom