420 Magazine Background

Need help with DWC grow

Remystemple

just gonna watch for some answers on this one too. i'm planning to try dwc some time and i expect to run into all the issues when i do lol. so many amazing growers here, someone will chime in soon.

Thank you for the feedback my man, I thought the same thing as I have been going real light with the bloom nutes until now but actually fed bloom nutes this morning so that’s good to hear! I will keep you guys updated as things progress

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017
Alright guys so here’s an update, I believe the phosphorus feeding helped but it hasn’t recovered fully... I’m being patient instead of adding more but I figured I’d see what you guys thought... I’m also having a minor issue on another plant, let me know what you think it is

@Pennywise sorry to call upon you, but I was curious as to what you thought the new pics of the other plant looked like? Can’t be a P def... atleast I don’t think cuz I fed it that .... any help would be greatly appreciated. I really need some help with this grow, and I’m sure not to many people are amped to help a newb but I could really use the help. Regardless, thank you for reading.

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Remystemple

Pennywise

No the p def was on the yellow leaf plant, the other two pictures are a different plant and I’m wondering what you think that could be cuz I know it isn’t p def obviously. I just don’t know what that is and thought maybe you’d be able to help me out.

Remystemple

Phosphorus normally isn't spotty like that, it occurs in big blotches
I just realized calcium isn't on the chart lol.

so if you have a deficiency like that, what's gonna be your first go to? I had plants suffering from everything until i realized the less is not always more lol. fed them more and they're looking better. but first I tested my meter a couple times. meter was fine so i was stuck chasing it until i figured out they needed more of everything.

Remystemple

Nah remmy, your good. There’s three pics, one has a p def... the other two have a different issue.. so I think that’s where you got confused
Hopefully cal is the prob, you can fix easy. i'll be watching for an update. still trying to learn how to diagnose myself. i need a better chart :laugh2:

Pennywise

What happens normally is either ph or something in the environment locks out a nutrient and that ends up locking out others. If you don't catch quickly you have several things going at once.

Alright penny so you think it’s a cal/mag issue? I will feed light cal/mag when it’s lights on. That plant actually just recovered from a nitro tox but hasn’t gotten taller yet.. do you think I should begin grow mutes again? Or hold off?

Top Bottom