Need help with first grow - thank you

solent0636

Hi every 1 .im new to trying my first grow .ive purchased a 2.40x2.40x2 tent.4x600watt light kits.8inch rvk fan with pro rino
And a 6 inch rvk as my intake fan , sms fan speed controller , ph tester , eazi rollers, and 16 , 15lt buckets and 16 seeds
Gonna have 4 plants under each lamp totaling 16 plants in 15 litre buckets .so were do I start ??? Many thanks to any step bye step easy advice on how I get my seeds under the lamps , etc many thanks

Re: Need help with first grow.thank you

I would suggest reading lots, set up your room/grow area methodically and keep it simple once you start germing your seeds. I was tweaking, watching them grow, panicking and all the wrong things on the first round. I was successful to a degree in that I got 2 plants into flower but both ended up being male. This second grow I've got 2 females at 4 weeks flower and super stoked I took a much more hands-off approach and kept it simple. :thumb:

Re: Need help with first grow.thank you

I am a beginner at indoor growing, but have done outside growing. I agree-read, read, and read some more. I thought my other experience would transfer over no prob, but growing inside is a lot different. From experience I highly recommend starting out with a few plants and get the feel for your system. I found that I needed to make many changes to get everything just right and this is all easier done with say 6 plants instead of 16. I'm pretty sure most of us newbies can't wait till our 3rd or 4th grow, cause your going to learn a lot the first couple times through. Just a thought from someone newer. Good luck

2.4x2.4x2 im assuming meters
so roughly probably just over 6.5 ftx 6.5 ft x just over 6 ft
16 plants is gonna be tight in there
if you squeeze in plants too tight they will grow within the space they have and you wont get the
optimum yield per plant your also talking buckets and ph tester im gonna assume hydro
from seeds with just 3 weeks of veg plants can get very sizable
id try 9 plants to give enough space for growth
just my thoughts

What media are u using. I disagree with chronichempdog on this one, 16 is a good number in there, 4 per light. it all depends how big u want them to grow but from my experience u will nearly always yield more doing many small plants as opposed to a few large ones. be happy with 3oz per plant first time around but u should be pulling 20-250z per 600w light once u get dialled in correctly. I'd suggest using a 50/50 coco/perlite mix as its very user friendly and will give great results. less likely to get pests than using soil also.

Check out my grows, i have some tent grows in my sig.

Back
Top Bottom