Need Help with home built stealth grow box (pics)

man, the whole concept of growing in a very small space is off...I bought one of the Super Lockers...the
light it came with was a joke...the heat was off the scale, even when I switched to clfs, you can't close the door on it, I added extra fans, less heat output lights, more ventilation...but nothing will allow me to just close the door as they advertise...I still use it for certain things...but not as a closed system covert growing device...not gona happen

Yeah, I could never see how the locker or the box could work well unless you had someplace very cold to run it in. But the SuperNova and Trinity seem workable. I'd upgrade to a real fan in any case, PC fans aren't really going to do the job, I don't think. I'd also run LEDs to reduce heat as much as possible.

Re: (UPDATE ? about the temps) Need Help with home built stealth grow box (pics)

Ok so I made a few modifications to the cabinet. I was able to get my max temp down to 86.7F w/56% humidity. and it has a low of 72.3F w/32% humidity. How do those numbers sound to you guys? Are those good numbers to grow in? or is that still too hot?

brads, what changes you did to lower your temp.

Back
Top Bottom