Need Help With My Autos

frozenring

I am growing Auto Moby Dick XXL from Dinafem seeds. At first I tried to grow one seed but that seedling was over fertilized. Now I am growing another seed and its has been 2 1/2 weeks again they started to show signs of Over Nute. Fertilizer was added after 1 1/2 weeks after germination.

What type of medium; soil or hydro? - Coco Peat
What brand and type of fertilizer? - Organic, Compost
Indoors or outdoors? - Outdoor, in a flat's open balcony
What strain? - White Widow XXL x Haze XXL (Feminized)
How old are the plants? - 2 1/2 weeks from Germination
What type of lights and how many watts? - 2 X 28 watts - Cool Daylight - Linear CFL
How far from the lights? - 3 to 4 cm
What is your watering frequency and source of water? - Bottled water every 3 days.
What, how much and when was it fed? Packed of 1 kg Organic Fertilizer in a 10 liter pot
What are the temps and humidity in the room? - None
What size pots? - 10 liter pot (Could be more not sure!! :| )
Any bugs? Look real close. - Nothing
Soil PH - Unknown (No PH meter yet just TDS meter - Only plain bottled water for watering the plants)

Here are few pics of my plant.

IMG_20150603_095227_600x450.jpg
IMG_20150603_095240_600x450.jpg
IMG_20150603_095344_450x600.jpg
IMG_20150603_095405_600x450.jpg

The organic fertilizer is applied on top of coco peat and I have been watering over it. I can remove the fertilizer and replace it with normal coco peat.

Should I remove the fertilizer and replace with Coco Peat?
And how much water is need to flush down the pot without over watering the plant.

This is my fertilizer it has Macro Nutes in 1 :1 :1 ratio with other micro nutes in proportion. Here are some pics.
IMG_20150603_095536_450x600.jpg

IMG_20150603_095554_450x600.jpg

:Namaste:

My seeds arrived with their own food store to last about 2 weeks, then should I need I add some tea, organic tea that is, here I see very little perlite thats great for softening hot soils and reduces root compaction, add 20-30% perlite, no nutes for the first 3-4 weeks, still got issues use rapid rooter plugd, avoid moss and peat as it holds lots of nutes in water

I tired flushing down the pot but still slowly some yellowing of tips appearing on new leaves. I will flush down the pot again today an see if it helps. Only thin I am worried is that now 3 leaves that has blacked curled leave tips. I think it is because my 85 watt CFL was too close to my plant. Move the CFL bit away. Any other reason for blacked curled up leaf tip?

And why is Tea used for growing cannabis? Please shed some light on this. Also perlite is very difficult to get so I am growing it in 100% Coco Peat.

Tea is another name for compost or nutrients soaked in water and used for fertilizing.

Well, I can get you some soil that has everything in it (perlite, vermiculite etc)... I am having great results with it. Perhaps, I can get some contact details of some suppliers to you as well but it can be a pain while mixing the ratios and all that.

Back
Top Bottom