Need help with ratio to quantity please

HigherTheHigh

Hello all.

So I'm going to make some edible jelly babies and I would like to know what ratio works best and what would the quantity be, I will be using 25g of high quality bud no trim.

I came across a site called how to edibles and there ratio doesn't really work out on some of them so I don't know if I'm reading it wrong or not.

I would also like to know how you keep them fresh and not go mouldy so if there's a preservative I could add I would be grateful to know.

Did you find what you needed? Over the holidays this year, I went through 8 different recipes for gummies and jellys. Didn't use any THC on the first 7 batches, the kids were eating them to make sure they tasted close to the real deal. Once I got a nod, I made the 8th batch with Oil. Man, just awesome!

I'd love to say I found the recipe on the internet, but the fact is none of them worked. When I said worked, my kids said they didn't taste like the real deal, and the texture was totally off. Because I want to have a taste experience along with medicating, I wanted to get it as close as possible to the real deal. I think I'm as close as I'm going to get with my skills.

If you didn't find what you needed, let me know and I'll post what I'm currently doing.

Back
Top Bottom