Need help with Snow White auto

hedzenmedz

Hi folks, I am having lots of trouble with this Snow White auto plant. Before I give up on it, I would love to get some feedback on where I went wrong. Growing in ProMix HP under Platinum 300 led. It has only been fed very light nutes. Once it started going south, I flushed it then started on very light nutes again. See photo
420-magazine-mobile1109026647.jpg

What is the temerature?
Do you have air movement?
How far is the light away from her?
What nute line and what is a light feed, 1/4 , 1/2 strength?

Looks like initial over watering and possibly a calmag issue. I'd cut the shit looking leaves off and give her some time. Let her dry out. Due to flush, theirs obviously enough drainage? The plant looks fine, just 2 bad leaves. She's stressed due to the flush and she's an auto and they hate fussing......just leave her for a bit and see if she recovers. My Bros doing a Snow White auto now too.

Looks like initial over watering and possibly a calmag issue. I'd cut the shit looking leaves off and give her some time. Let her dry out. Due to flush, theirs obviously enough drainage? The plant looks fine, just 2 bad leaves. She's stressed due to the flush and she's an auto and they hate fussing......just leave her for a bit and see if she recovers. My Bros doing a Snow White auto now too.

Hi - thanks for your thoughts. I'm using an air pot that has very good drainage.

What is the temerature?
Do you have air movement?
How far is the light away from her?
What nute line and what is a light feed, 1/4 , 1/2 strength?

Hi,
The air temp varies between 75 and 85 degrees. Air movement is good with oscillating fan. The 300 watt led is 24" above and am using 1/4 strength feedings with CANNA TERRA VEGA". The problem starts on the healthy leaves initially show small spots of a dark bronze color. From there they then slightly curl and die over the span of about 36 hours. I'm not treating this plant any different than my other plants which are doing very well. However, they are different strains than the SNOW WHITE. I'm really hoping to save it as I understand that this strain has a very good narcotic effect which will be very helpful to my wife.

If that's the case then I'm agreeing with my friend here. She likely drinks slower as shes under stress due to the flush. I still think that your newer leaves are showing early signs of Cal Mag deficiency.

If that's the case then I'm agreeing with my friend here. She likely drinks slower as shes under stress due to the flush. I still think that your newer leaves are showing early signs of Cal Mag deficiency.
Pro mix isn't Coco is it? Bc I was thinking same but it wouldn't make sense unless it was coco.....hmmm

No but promix is soilless like Coco. I grow primarily in promix and have had numerous issues with Cal Mag in the past it also has to do with whether or not you are using an LED light or not? Lights tend to require more Cal mag supplements than HPS for some reason.

No but promix is soilless like Coco. I grow primarily in promix and have had numerous issues with Cal Mag in the past it also has to do with whether or not you are using an LED light or not? Lights tend to require more Cal mag supplements than HPS for some reason.

That's really good to know, thanks

Just a little more, once she dries out should I add the cal mag or do you think I should do it now?

Personally I would wait until she dries out, the leaves that you have that are your true leaves, have really just started to develop the spots, you may end up doing more damage than good if you overwater her in order to get the Cal Mag into her system. Two days isn't going to hurt and those spots will disappear. Do you use her pot weight as your indicator for watering?

Just remember she's an auto and they hate to be screwed around with. More is less in their case, unless we are supplementing minerals or feeding them.

Personally I would wait until she dries out, the leaves that you have that are your true leaves, have really just started to develop the spots, you may end up doing more damage than good if you overwater her in order to get the Cal Mag into her system. Two days isn't going to hurt and those spots will disappear. Do you use her pot weight as your indicator for watering?

I have been using soil temp / ph tester to check for moisture and I think that is where I went wrong. This is my second grow. My first grow - a super silver haze and a jock horror autoflower are in flower now and are doing very well. They have not presented us with any major problems.

Yeah those little green meters that you stick in the ground are garbage, you should use it to hold your car in place in the driveway if you drive a standard LMAO.

Yeah those little green meters that you stick in the ground are garbage, you should use it to hold your car in place in the driveway if you drive a standard LMAO.

Hi Guy,
I am looking for some advice - now that the Snow White Autoflower has dried out, do you have a suggestion as to how much calmag to give her. She is in a 3 gallon air pot and we are using ProMix HP with mycorrhizae. We also have grow, micro, bloom, unsulphered molasses, Epsom salts, raw, unpasteurized honey and silica which we are feeding our other plants. For our other plants we feed 3/4 gallon of mixed nutes for each 3 gallon pot. They are now in flower and doing very well. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Hi Guy,
I am looking for some advice - now that the Snow White Autoflower has dried out, do you have a suggestion as to how much calmag to give her. She is in a 3 gallon air pot and we are using ProMix HP with mycorrhizae. We also have grow, micro, bloom, unsulphered molasses, Epsom salts, raw, unpasteurized honey and silica which we are feeding our other plants. For our other plants we feed 3/4 gallon of mixed nutes for each 3 gallon pot. They are now in flower and doing very well. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Also forgot to mention we are using distilled water that we PH to 5.8 for veg. Cheers

I'd go with a 1/4 of the nutes you were giving. Go by the directed amount on the cal-mag. Water half of what you plan on watering, covering the entire pot. Wait for about 10-15 min before watering with the other half. This will allow for a better saturation. You wont see runoff first half, you should get a little after that second half.

I'd go with a 1/4 of the nutes you were giving. Go by the directed amount on the cal-mag. Water half of what you plan on watering, covering the entire pot. Wait for about 10-15 min before watering with the other half. This will allow for a better saturation. You wont see runoff first half, you should get a little after that second half.
Perfect, only I wouldn't do much more than a pinch of crushed up Calmag in my funnel as I fed, every feeding. That's how I always do it, never had a deficiency directly related to that. Also your ph'ing your water too low for Promix HP. Coco is in the 5.8 range. I'd bring it up to 6.3-6.8 ideally. Water til runoff.

Back
Top Bottom