need help with the hanna combo meter hi98129 please

quantuman

i buy the HANNA PH/EC/TDS waterproof combo meter and i heve alitlle problem.
well i decide to give anther chance to this meter before i replace it.
but maybe please someone can able to explain me how to use this meter.
and how to get the correct number for the test ?
ph and temp is ok but when i start to understand it , i get confused .
the ppm and ec was to high i think and how should i know what number each week?
i think maybe the definition in the meter not good or something i am doing wrong .
i dont want to cause a stressed or something to the plant .
they looks verey good and healthy

:reading420magazine:

more info ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, what growth stage are you in , whats your p.p.m. , i have that meter and it works great ,,,,,,,,,,,,, smkr1

I would like to try and help you. Lets deal with one thing at a time. Do you understand the calibration procedure for both ph and ppm?

You have two buttons on your meter. The one on the left is the MODE button and the one on the right is the SET/HOLD button. The procedure to calibrate is the same for ph or ppm. Ph and PPM should be the two values you are concerned with. Turn the meter on with the MODE button. Scroll to PH with the SET/HOLD button. With the tip of the meter submerged in your 7.01 calibration fluid, push and hold the MODE button until it changes to "CAL". Release the MODE button and the meter will begin calibrating. When the display changes to "USE 4.01", push and release the MODE button. The procedure is the same for ppm, except you need to scroll with the SET/HOLD button to ppm, then push and hold the MODE button while the meter is in calibration fluid. I use 1382 PPM calibration fluid. Now try that and get comfortable with it, then we will move on.

the 7.01 and 4.01 i can get it but the calibration fluid for PPM they dont heve in the hydro shope her and antil i will get it i sand this meter to the seller.
and get another new one with all the calibration fluid for all.
Damn i pay for new meter and get use meter without calibration fluid and guarantee .
for now i heve the temp and ph meter .
i'll wait afew days until i get it .

Any 1382 calibration fluid will work. It does not have to be Hanna's. I use Milwaukee test fluid for ppm cause they have it locally.

same way you just change the meters ppm conversion to (.50) for 1382. smith do you have your meter conversion at (.70)for 1500? yo quantuman the beta(ec) is 1.9 for the tester. example was 2.1

Back
Top Bottom