LSD barney's farm
soil (light mix with perlite)
temp is around 28-30°C
RH is around 40%
it's day 25 of vegging
400W hps light
i give tap water almost every day
only used nutes once

so my plant was doing fine, growing good and fast with no problems, i feed it regular tap water (i have no way to measure tap water at the moment..)
the ph of my tap water is around 7-8 (i know that from a project for school)
yesterday I gave nutes for the first time(75% strength), and since yesterday the oldest leaves began to get a yellow color with some brown spots

pics:
IMG_20150502_144824.jpg

IMG_20150502_144752.jpg

any help would be appreciated

info:
LSD barney's farm
soil (light mix with perlite)
temp is around 28-30°C
RH is around 40%
it's day 25 of vegging
400W hps light
i give tap water almost every day
only used nutes once

so my plant was doing fine, growing good and fast with no problems, i feed it regular tap water (i have no way to measure tap water at the moment..)
the ph of my tap water is around 7-8 (i know that from a project for school)
yesterday I gave nutes for the first time(75% strength), and since yesterday the oldest leaves began to get a yellow color with some brown spots

pics:
IMG_20150502_144824.jpg

IMG_20150502_144752.jpg

any help would be appreciated

Your PH is a little high. You may be getting some lock out on your nutes. Shoot for 6.5 on your PH.

Here is a PH chart.

rs_rs_ph_nutrient_availability.gif

Here is a plant deficiency chart.

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies3117.jpg

Hope this helps. :peace:

Alkalinity will steal your harvest if you fail to monitor ph. Your ph will spike and plant will be slipping in Fe, Zn, and Mn. Best advice: run out and get some strips, at least, and monitor ph run-off capturing the first cup to exit and test. Run distilled through, it's ph of seven, then test run-off and adjust through flushing.

Leave the leaves for now, you can trim them as she grows. I noticed you're watering to often. Plants roots need to breath so let then dry, they will be very light as you do the lift method.

Back
Top Bottom