need help yellow/green leaves

Cannoisseur91

using True Living Organics brand MELLOW MIX with no additives seeds germinated quickly and when I planted them in the MELLOW MIX, 2-3 days later they have a yellow stripe down the middle of the leaves and the next set coming are yellow. will post pics soon but any ideas??

Hard to say without seeing them my friend. Could be transplant shack as well. Whats you water P.H at?

Ok now that I figured out how to post pictures... A little more info... These are about 2 weeks old (from starting germination) and they seem to be continuing vegetation decently the leaves are continuing to grow but the new sets are very yellow. If there is any info you need ask me! Thank you for you're help

What kind of water are you using? It looks like nute burn but I don't see how. You soil is low in nutes.

yea looks like lack of but burned at the tips?
the cotyledon leaves are still green too those usually yellow first

need to know if the soil is locking out the nutes
the soil could be ph imbalanced
the closest thing I can see it being is a boron deficiency
the next closest would be iron but it doesn't look as close as boron

Problem Solving Treat a Boron deficiency foliarly or through the irrigation water, using one teaspoon of boric acid (available in drug stores) per gallon of water. Fast-acting solutions also include borax, compost and compost teas.
id go with the tea as lots of people use teas and have great results itll help the microbes too

I obtained ph test strips, am I testing the water before it goes into the soil and the runoff of excess water that has passed through the soil? And what should the ph be near (+/-) ?

I obtained pH test strips, am I testing the water before it goes into the soil and the runoff of excess water that has passed through the soil? And what should the pH be near (+/-) ?

For Soil you want to be around 6.5 pH. You don't want it lower then 6.0 and not higher then 6.8

Here is a chart
pH_chart8.jpg

You most likely have a nutrient lock out due to improper pH. You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Back
Top Bottom