need help

Thread starter #1
for some reason i have 3 yumbolt 47s and two of them have streached like mad but my other one is small i have mazar kush and they are small two same as strawberry blue it is one from each strain tht has streached but the thing is i need to bud it befor it gets to big i have started budding now for four days i have topped three of them just befor they went in to budding will this be ok or will i need to let them grow a bit more plz help cheers :smokin::peace2::yummy:

for some reason i have 3 yumbolt 47s and two of them have streached like mad but my other one is small:
Not that stable.
i have mazar kush and they are small two same as strawberry blue it is one from each strain tht has streached but the thing is i need to bud it befor it gets to big i have started budding now for four days i have topped three of them just befor they went in to budding will this be ok or will i need to let them grow a bit more plz help cheers
You'll be all right!

Thread starter #3
thanks cocojoe its just couse its my first grow and i did not expect them to do so well lol if you could comment on my photos as well so i know tht every thing am doing is ok and and lighting is ok as well i have a journal as well but not to sure what to put in it i have the basics what am growing and stuff what lights am useing and so on.

if you look realy closely i have choped the top of some of my plants to get the two buds growing at the top but i trhink i have done it to late but as we all say we learn from our mistakes lol once again thanks for the comments and stuff

PitViper

Plant of the Month: Apr 2009 - Member of the Month: Aug 2009
what is the best strain on the market the now for i will get them next time well soon lol
thats a very subjective question...what do you want? do you have the space to grow a sativa?.....

Thread starter #6
i have space to fit a plant just under 7 ft but a want a plant with high yeild just remember am just starting out so dont know much but smoked it for 13yrs lol