need help

i Am Melted

for some reason i have 3 yumbolt 47s and two of them have streached like mad but my other one is small i have mazar kush and they are small two same as strawberry blue it is one from each strain tht has streached but the thing is i need to bud it befor it gets to big i have started budding now for four days i have topped three of them just befor they went in to budding will this be ok or will i need to let them grow a bit more plz help cheers :smokin::peacetwo::yummy:

for some reason i have 3 yumbolt 47s and two of them have streached like mad but my other one is small:
Not that stable.
i have mazar kush and they are small two same as strawberry blue it is one from each strain tht has streached but the thing is i need to bud it befor it gets to big i have started budding now for four days i have topped three of them just befor they went in to budding will this be ok or will i need to let them grow a bit more plz help cheers
You'll be all right!

thanks cocojoe its just couse its my first grow and i did not expect them to do so well lol if you could comment on my photos as well so i know tht every thing am doing is ok and and lighting is ok as well i have a journal as well but not to sure what to put in it i have the basics what am growing and stuff what lights am useing and so on.

if you look realy closely i have choped the top of some of my plants to get the two buds growing at the top but i trhink i have done it to late but as we all say we learn from our mistakes lol once again thanks for the comments and stuff

what is the best strain on the market the now for i will get them next time well soon lol
thats a very subjective question...what do you want? do you have the space to grow a sativa?.....

i have space to fit a plant just under 7 ft but a want a plant with high yeild just remember am just starting out so dont know much but smoked it for 13yrs lol

Back
Top Bottom