Need help

1sweetleaf

Hello everone,
my name is jim,
I have a couple small plants for medical purpose I am a semi newer grower and need help ::
I am new to this site and if anyone would be so kind to send me a profesional feeding schedule that works in 5 gallon soil buckets ??? I am sick and Tired of harsh medicine tasting homegrown.
I am using foxfarm/ocean mix and house & garden A & B sugested formula plus a few other ingredients 15 ml per gallon, floraplex 5 ml, grape sweet 5-10 ml, big bloom 4 ml. , shooting powder 1grm per gallon, nuts for uptake 5Ml per gallon, in distilled water. The temp. is runing about 79- 85 deg. at 40 percent humidity with CO2 12-12 using 600 watts T5 3000k + 125 watt metal halide bloom light 725 watts in a 3 x 4 x 8' 145 cubic feet . I think I may be over watering or over fertalizing I am feeding every 1-2 days regularly and flushing afrter 4 weeks ??? need a watering schedule for the nutrients should i water daily, weekly ??? plain water/nutrients ??? please help and if anyone has a good recomendation for drying and curring your medicine i need all the help I can get. Im in the 6th week of bloom the 3 plants are still healthy but the past batches tasted really strong and minty green kind of harsh. I would like to grow something worth calling a medicine and not generic . I would like to throw my OG and Afghani kush seed from amsterdam in bloom and not ruin them.
Thanks for reading and all opinion are welcome please help,
Jim

Back
Top Bottom