Need help!

djloud3r

so if you need catching up on the problem, (which i believe to be light burn/heat stress?) it's in my journal in my sig, just need some input on what's going on, i already moved the lights up last night, but it still seems to be progressing.

Using fox farm ocean forest, no nutes, distilled water. Sorry, i don't have a PH meter quite yet, but working on it asap!

CAM008542.jpg
CAM008561.jpg
CAM00858.jpg
CAM00859.jpg
CAM00860.jpg

Thank you in advance

Yeah, light stress is certainly a possibility, depending on the strength of light, distance to plants, and age of the plants. Tender leaf tissues can be "cooked" by high energy light. Make sure the fans are blowing a nice gentle breeze through the plants, and their leaves are rustling in the air. CFL's by themselves work just great as little vegger lights, so using a metal halide (or other high powered light) at this stage may be a bit over kill... As you know I don't grow indoors so I'm not THE guy to tell you, but just some thoughts :allgood:

Yeah, whatever, I assure you i didn't mean it that way at all...was actually just trying to "crack light" and I'm sure the pearlite just magically cracked the surface w/o watering. I think you either need to roll another or lay off from smoking to much. Either way, the level of medium from the two pics is def different, so I guess I'll leave it as wish you well with your grow.

Back
Top Bottom