Need help!

minit90

Howdy peeps, i live up in ontario, canada and im trying to grow for the first time, i bought blueberry seeds from crop king. I havnt watched or read anything on how to do this bcuz i dont have internet n all that shit. But all ive done is germinated my seeds and planted em in the soil outside. They get lots of sun light and i water everyday. But its been 12 or 13 weeks now and i havnt gotten any flowering or buds?? What am i doing wrong?

Thanks

The days are to long yet..soon as it gets closer to only 12 hours of light you will..I believe it's 6:30 sunrise 8 sunset right now.so there's about 14 hours still of daylight..another couple weeks I bet u see something showing. .no pics required...plants don't bud till there's 12 hours of darkness..simple. .

Pictures would help.

Research on your part will help the most. Sorry can't help much more than that!

Thanks that makes alot of sense with the 12 hrs thing, i would give ya pictures but i dont know how to do that?? I just finally got a high tech phone with a lil bit of data.... and to my knowledge all the plants are female.. i dont see any balls lol

Here's some I pulled ..males were getting balls as u can see .this was like 2 weeks ago..none of my females have any buds yet either..there outside..
20160812_173921.jpg
20160812_173824.jpg
20160812_173852.jpg
Thanks that makes alot of sense with the 12 hrs thing, i would give ya pictures but i dont know how to do that?? I just finally got a high tech phone with a lil bit of data.... and to my knowledge all the plants are female.. i dont see any balls lol

Back
Top Bottom