Need help

Highme

doing my first real marijuana plant it's about 14 inches high when should I get it to start flowering I'm down to my 1212 lighting how can I even go if it's going to flower or bud as we call it I just recently found out I had it on the front porch and inside porch and when we would go out on the porch during the night we would turn the light on I read that that's not good once it's in the darkest should stay in the complete dark for 12 hours so I pick it up every day and take it and put it in my closet first 12 hours dark I've been pinching the leaves to make it grow more rounded how can I get it to Bud or women should I expect it to Bud some days I'll take it and set it outside in the back where it's got full sunlight I'm a veteran smoker but this is the first time I've really ever tried to grow my own I think I've determined that it is a female I see leaves no sacks and I'm pretty sure 14 in tall by now I would have seen sacks by now so I was just wondering how to get it to the door when should I expect it to Bud

Welcome. Follow the link in my sig below for helpful links then how to ask for grow support then come back and post the info so we can get you accurate help.

doing my first real marijuana plant it's about 14 inches high when should I get it to start flowering I'm down to my 1212 lighting how can I even go if it's going to flower or bud as we call it I just recently found out I had it on the front porch and inside porch and when we would go out on the porch during the night we would turn the light on I read that that's not good once it's in the darkest should stay in the complete dark for 12 hours so I pick it up every day and take it and put it in my closet first 12 hours dark I've been pinching the leaves to make it grow more rounded how can I get it to Bud or women should I expect it to Bud some days I'll take it and set it outside in the back where it's got full sunlight I'm a veteran smoker but this is the first time I've really ever tried to grow my own I think I've determined that it is a female I see leaves no sacks and I'm pretty sure 14 in tall by now I would have seen sacks by now so I was just wondering how to get it to the door when should I expect it to Bud
High highme, welcome. Now that you're giving it darkness she'll bring the flowering on. There's not much more to do than watch and wonder. They won't flower until they show you a hair coming from the crotches of stems telling us they are mature enough. 12/12 is fine anytime.

just found just found the attachment here is what my plant looks like can somebody tell me if I'm positive it's a female if you can tell and if he's trying to bed

Attachments

• 20190814_090411.jpg
    20190814_090411.jpg
    666.9 KB · Views: 58
just found just found the attachment here is what my plant looks like can somebody tell me if I'm positive it's a female if you can tell and if he's trying to bed
Gonna have to get closer with that camera!

I've already have I've already have little hairs coming out between the stems and growing into little leaves does that mean it's starting to Bud I wished I could send you a picture of it
That hair means it's mature enough to flower. They "stretch" after flipping the light (grow fast and furious) for 3 weeks or so preparing themselves to make flowers. Any day now for you buds will start.

Back
Top Bottom