Need help

If your lights are on 12/12,if she's not flowering, she will be real soon,so you probably shouldn't do more topping,because you'll be cutting off budsites.
and is there and is there anything I can put on it
Not really anything you can put ON it,but there are various bud enhancing products out there that you add to your nutrient mix.
I can't say how well they work,because the only time I used them I burned the crap out of my plant- This was before I found out you don't need them with Mega Crop.

I got a new seedling I transplanted into a bigger pot today because it was so tall it was falling over how many hours a day of Light how tall above the plant I put two pictures in the show you the plant and how high above it I got the light

Attachments

• 2019-09-04 21.02.23.jpg
    2019-09-04 21.02.23.jpg
    548.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 2019-09-04 21.02.56.jpg
    2019-09-04 21.02.56.jpg
    405.4 KB · Views: 28
Try leaving the light where it is-if she starts stretching again lower it a few inches.
You want most of the growth to be at the top of the plant (leaves) if all the growth seems to be happening on just the stem,the light is too far away.
CFL's don't put out much heat,so they can be pretty close before they do any damage.

Back
Top Bottom