Need help

Daveusmc

420 Member
I just got some clones and transplanted them into my new ebb/ flow system. They are not doing god at all. Leaves look dry curling inward and bending down. The stems including the main stem is starting to turn purple/red I honestly have no clue what I’m doing wrong this is my first time going indoors I grew outdoors last year and they came out beautiful. I am using General hydroponics to feed them and I did 50% of what they said we should do. Leaves look dry at the top the bigger leaves are showing no signs of stress and they are a little shiny other leaves are just looking sad nice shiny at all yeah she looked pretty dry. Leaves look dry at the top the bigger leaves are showing no signs of stress and they are a little shiny other leaves are just looking sad nice shiny at all they actually look pretty dry. If anybody has any input appointment in the right direction that would be awesome thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    917.2 KB · Views: 47
How often do you cycle the nutrient solution through the pots? How big were the roots?

What is your pH? Do you check it daily, and make the needed adjustments?
Do you monitor TDS/EC and keep that at the proper level?

I ran the General Hydroponics' Flora Trio, until my current grow. I found 40% too strong, and backed off to 35% for my last grow. What components of the General Hydroponics' line are you using? Is there anything else you are adding?

@Daveusmc read up! Beautiful plant .. initially I’m think they are screaming for some Cali mag just based on your description , but there are also so many unanswered variables to consider .
Don’t get discouraged, once you dial it in you will reap the reward.
Lots of great help here ! Good luck!

@Daveusmc read up! Beautiful plant .. initially I’m think they are screaming for some Cali mag just based on your description , but there are also so many unanswered variables to consider .
Don’t get discouraged, once you dial it in you will reap the reward.
Lots of great help here ! Good luck!

Wow I wish I read my post before I posted it I used the talk to speech feature on the phone. But anyways you are correct it was Cal Mag I had no clue that I had to dose calmag especially using RO water. Then come to find out while I was using the 3 part Flora series I did not realize I have to also add bloom so that's also another problem that I ran into. The plants now are looking better they are no longer canoeing and they are not drooping right now some the leaves are green and lime color lime around the edges Green in the center

Wow I wish I read my post before I posted it I used the talk to speech feature on the phone. But anyways you are correct it was Cal Mag I had no clue that I had to dose calmag especially using RO water. Then come to find out while I was using the 3 part Flora series I did not realize I have to also add bloom so that's also another problem that I ran into. The plants now are looking better they are no longer canoeing and they are not drooping right now some the leaves are green and lime color lime around the edges Green in the center

If you are looking to save money, consider Mega Crop when you are about to run out. It's costing me less than just the Flora Bloom when I used General Hydroponic's Flora Trio and supplements. You don't need a lab to mix your nutrient solution either. It's a one part dry nutrient system good from seed to harvest. I'd recommend a scale, and a pH pen for accuracy, but they're optional.

If you are looking to save money, consider Mega Crop when you are about to run out. It's costing me less than just the Flora Bloom when I used General Hydroponic's Flora Trio and supplements. You don't need a lab to mix your nutrient solution either. It's a one part dry nutrient system good from seed to harvest. I'd recommend a scale, and a pH pen for accuracy, but they're optional.
I have a pH pen I keep my pH around 6 I don't understand what you mean by scale. I fill and drain once in every 2 hours. I just got a TDS meter last night it's Rihanna 680 at .5. Picture included is what my leaves currently look like. room temperature has been 69 we just bumped it up this morning to 75

Attachments

• 20191203_155556.jpg
    20191203_155556.jpg
    385.1 KB · Views: 34

I have a pH pen I keep my pH around 6 I don't understand what you mean by scale. I fill and drain once in every 2 hours. I just got a TDS meter last night it's Rihanna 680 at .5. Picture included is what my leaves currently look like. room temperature has been 69 we just bumped it up this morning to 75

Scale is a weigh scale. Mega Crop concentration is specified in grams per gallon. Some folks use measuring spoons, but I stay with weight.

Back
Top Bottom