Need Help

clinton2420

Hello all,
How long does it take herb to leave a usally everyday smokers system? Im currently tryin to get a new job, they asked me if I had a problem with submitin a urine sample, told them yes I have a prob with it, that I feel like it an invasion on my rights, to have to pass a piss test to flip burgers at the local grease pit, then they told me sorry, we cant hire u without it, and its been damn hard finding a job around here in my town, because of my recent drug charges, got arrested in home, for less than a half ounce of herb and have paraphenila. which the cops didnt even have a warrant, but my mother without thinkin allowed them to come in, but thats done and overwith. So finally I broke down and said yes I will take their damn test. I havent smoked in two weeks, so what should I do, or how long do i have to wait
Peace and thanks for any help or knowledge:peace:
Clint:smokin:

I'v known people who's system would clean out in a week or two but on the other hand I know a guy who it took 56 day before he was clean enough to pass a piss test depends on the person THC clings to fatty tissue I believe so how much fat your body has would have something to do with it and how heavy of a smoking habbit you got

Thanks for the advice, Im a big guy, not sayin huge, but I got some meat on my bones,lol. So its kinda uncertain how long its going to take? Ive been thinkin bout gettin one of those home test kits and see what it shows, Im a heavy user too, smoked almost everyday, at least 3 or more times a day. Anyone else that can help give me insight to my problem is greatly apperciated
Peace:peace:
Clint:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom