Need Info: 4" Cloud Line AC Infinity Fan

I'm thinking about buying one of these but want to make sure the way I think they do. Basic Info: It's for a 3' x 3' tent that I exhaust outside thru 4" Fan & Filter. Mars Hydro TSW 2000 light. Small Humidifier & small fans.
The tent gets up to 90 F as it sits now. I'm in AZ. so winter here is 50's & 60's mostly but gets to 40's at night sometimes. I was thinking of bringing outside air into the tent using a 4" AC Infinity with Temp & Humidity Control. The fan would have a Carbon Filter to blow through & release the cold outside air. First off, do you think this will work ?
Next question is about the Temp Control. Can you set it to kick on when the temp reaches 75 F ? Can you also program it to shut off at 68 F ?
If programmed at both of these settings does the fan kick on & off when each setting is reached ? It's this part here that I'm most concerned with. Once I know this is how it works I'll order one.
Any info on it is much appreciated. Thanks !

you could buy that which to me is the expansive method, or you could buy one of these digital thermo that controls the switch for both hot and cold. When you set the environment schedule the heat or cool fan will turn on.
I've got this inkbird temperature controller
make sure the fans or heaters don't have a temp control unit. They just need to turn on or off and the inkbird does the rest

you could buy that which to me is the expansive method, or you could buy one of these digital thermo that controls the switch for both hot and cold. When you set the environment schedule the heat or cool fan will turn on.
I've got this inkbird temperature controller
make sure the fans or heaters don't have a temp control unit. They just need to turn on or off and the inkbird does the rest
Didn't know they made that controller. Just looked at it. So does that probe just hang in the tent & read the Temp ?
And this will turn a fan off & on at the set temps ? LMK, I'm ready to order it.
Does this thing control the fan speed too or do you use a fan speed controller ?

it doesn't control fan speed just the temps. high/low temps and what you want the temp to be.

Didn't know they made that controller. Just looked at it. So does that probe just hang in the tent & read the Temp ?
And this will turn a fan off & on at the set temps ? LMK, I'm ready to order it.
Does this thing control the fan speed too or do you use a fan speed controller ?
yes the probe hangs in tent, yes it will turn fan on and off at set temps and no it will not control fan speed. Be carefull on what the inkbird switch can handle for heater, Maximum output load: 1200W.

yes the probe hangs in tent, yes it will turn fan on and off at set temps and no it will not control fan speed. Be carefull on what the inkbird switch can handle for heater, Maximum output load: 1200W.
Not using it for heat. Just about a 60 watt fan to bring cold air from outdoors through a filter.

Glad i could help and save you a dollar. But, in all fairness i do like does infinity's. they look very neat and slick!

Back
Top Bottom