Need info for outdoor scotland grow

kushpac

Hi i have been planning on growing outdoor in scotland and found seeds from hfh called scottish i cant find much info in them but through the info i have found seems a good strain to try in scotland thinking of an all natural grow without chemicals can enyone give me more info on this strain and if it will work hear without using chemicals

Greetings. So long as you can provide the plant with at least 6 hours of sunlight, provide a soil with earthworm castings, kelp, bird/bat guano, etc., you should be fine. There is some good outdoor growing information on this link:
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know
I hope that helps you.

It's not going to happen in Scotland bro honestly. If you even managed to find a hardy strain that will grow with virtually no light and lotz of rain and wind & cold long nights, somebody WILL spot you or the plants and steal them/phone the pigs. Get a few cheap cfls and a single ryder strain and experiment indoor.
:peace:

You might try an experiment with some sturdy indica such as Holland's Hope if your humidity is reasonable in August/September.

i think this will yield low amounts of low quality bud , but if you wanted to try it i would recommend a auto flowering strain they will put themselves into flower after say 6-8 weeks of just about any light i believe auto flowers would mainly made for country's as Russia?

maybe someone else with a little experience with these could shed some more light on this.

GrownSavage

Yeah, autoflowering strain might be a good idea too!

Thank you all i have afew strains in mind not 100 percent sure it will work in this climate but i think it will be good to try heres. Hoping it works

The KC-45 strain is great for low-light and cloudy conditions, it is a hardy autoflowering strain that can withstand rain and wind, and produces resinous bud even in cloudy weather. In my experience with this strain, it may be among your best bet for Scotland. Our sponsor site ! Buy Cannabis Seeds Online - Herbies Seeds Updated:9th Mar 2014 - Cheap Marijuana Seeds UK currently has the regular seeds listed for a great deal. You can also see the current growing of the KC-45 (this strain is ment to be grown outdoors) in my "Winter Experiment" grow in my signature.

Back
Top Bottom