Need information for Ft. Collins area. Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JollyDolly

Hi all, I hope I can find some information and help here. My mother is in her late sixties, and has a post-shingles syndrome with nerve pain, inflammation, and chronic muscle spasm. Her doc refuses to prescribe any kind of reasonable pain meds, or do anything but push Botox treatment for nerves he can't seem to hit. I'm looking for a prescribing physician in the Fort Collins area, and a local dispensary as she's had to limit her driving. She's indicated a willingness to go as far as Denver or Boulder if she must.

She's worn out from the pain and depressed. All she wants is to have a day without it.

Hey, Jimbo. Thanks for getting back to me. I can't find any dispensaries closer than Denver. I've talked with Mom and she's a little nervous - she's heard that the FCPD and the LCSD are not going to enforce the state law, but the federal laws still on the books. I think some seeds would be the way to go both for avoiding gung-ho cops and for possible reversals of policy. Mom can grow anything - you should see her garden!

I don't believe the FCPD and LCPD will harass her. If she stays within the legal limits then she has no worries (not even from the feds-Thank You Obama). Fort Collins is very progressive. Recently there have been two or three dispensaries targeted by criminals (in Fort C's); men with guns raided the places and took medicine and money. These places were targeted because they were serving a high number of medical users; someone growing for herself should NOT need to worry. There is a great indoor gardening store in Ft.Collins that can get her set-up with all the supplies she need to grow discretely.

I don't believe the FCPD and LCPD will harass her. If she stays within the legal limits then she has no worries (not even from the feds-Thank You Obama). Fort Collins is very progressive. Recently there have been two or three dispensaries targeted by criminals (in Fort C's); men with guns raided the places and took medicine and money. These places were targeted because they were serving a high number of medical users; someone growing for herself should NOT need to worry. There is a great indoor gardening store in Ft.Collins that can get her set-up with all the supplies she need to grow discretely.

I spoke to Mom this evening. She's a little more enthusiastic about meeting "other gardeners" as I thought she might be. She's reading up on soil amendments and so forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom