Need Information On This COB Light

OldSchoolGrower

420 Member
Need information on this COB Light ASAP. I need to order a new light tonight and could really use everyone's input on this model to put my girls under. I know it says 1800w - 300w from the wall? I know it's sufficient to veg under, but I need to flower as well. I'm on a limited budget for a few months yet. If it will work well would like to order a 2nd one to go along beside it. Been researching LEDS for the past month or so. Not new to growing just new to LEDS. So could really use the cannabis family advice on this. As I stated need to order a light tonight. Not limited to a tent as I have a full room to grow in. In the process of separating the room for veg and flower. amazon Sunshine 6x COB 1800w 300w at the wall -Full Spectrum white not blurple.

Seems inexpensive to me and Cheap isn't always a good idea

300w of light for $130, I'd be sceptical to say the least

Thanks Chris. I know cheap isn't always the best idea. But on a limited budget at the moment do to my disability and repairs around here. I know it has a good enough footprint and Goliath Grower confirmed that for me as he used it to veg under.

for the amount of money you're willing to spend on lighting, is there some reason you're not going with an HPS 600 watt solution?
120- 150 bucks for the kit and you'll get better results than that LED you're looking at

Trying not to leave a heat signature. Why I am expecting to go with a few cheap LEDs until I can put some funds aside after these repairs. Then I plan on building a decent setup for my back room.

Back
Top Bottom