Need knowledge on a strain: To keep or not to Keep

ManiacMac

Hello All

Long time lurker first time poster. Figured its time to finally get on here since ive started taking my hobby more seriously. Ive been doing small grows for years trying out different strains just for pleasure. I have some connections in the seed industry and so the reason im here today i have got my hands on a strain i was wondering if anyone has any experience with it from a while back. Its known as OG LA Affie. This is the true OG LA Affie not any of the other variants. I know DNA ran with it and Aurora marketed it as "Augusta" for a while but that's the extent of what i can find. I did some outdoor and it was insane! Genetically beautiful. I kept the best Pheno and am now transitioning it to indoors. I was hoping someone has some experience with it. Im trying to make the decision of to keep or not to keep. Thanks

welcome to 420 @ManiacMac
Outdoor growing is different then indoor and you would require to create the mother nature environment with in your tent. @Buds Buddy has taken the challange to create a total beginner guide for new indoor growers. Not sure if you would need it, but have a look and see what you pick up. Come Grow With Me: A Beginners Guide

I would keep any true pheno, but thats me :laughtwo:

Hello All

Long time lurker first time poster. Figured its time to finally get on here since ive started taking my hobby more seriously. Ive been doing small grows for years trying out different strains just for pleasure. I have some connections in the seed industry and so the reason im here today i have got my hands on a strain i was wondering if anyone has any experience with it from a while back. Its known as OG LA Affie. This is the true OG LA Affie not any of the other variants. I know DNA ran with it and Aurora marketed it as "Augusta" for a while but that's the extent of what i can find. I did some outdoor and it was insane! Genetically beautiful. I kept the best Pheno and am now transitioning it to indoors. I was hoping someone has some experience with it. Im trying to make the decision of to keep or not to keep. Thanks
Hmmm, I wonder if it's the same as the "Aurora Indica " seeds I bought a few months ago. Haven't grew them yet.

Back
Top Bottom