Need Lilttle help

shivkush

:Namaste: to all 420 Users.. I Need Help To grow , I know its My 1st time I belive In practical. I just want To grow One plant for My personal use i have Hydro auto water Pump systeam and what Kind Light i need to get 150w to 200w and what eles things i Need day by day? So i can shop lil budge around $400 Please Help

Regards
Shiva Kush:circle-of-love::Namaste:

There are hundreds of threads here that teach how to grow from day one to harvest, what you need for what system and in some cases where to get them. Do a little research, put some effort into it. Most systems that you see out there can be retrofitted to fit your needs.
I don't mean to sound like a dick but come on, the information is out there, don't be lazy, it's not even hard to find.

There are hundreds of threads here that teach how to grow from day one to harvest, what you need for what system and in some cases where to get them. Do a little research, put some effort into it. Most systems that you see out there can be retrofitted to fit your needs.
I don't mean to sound like a dick but come on, the information is out there, don't be lazy, it's not even hard to find.

Its not like Lazy But if i have No infromation People Riping alot In phoenix. i am trying to grow from clone its oz Kush one so need lil help to start of..

really i believe being that its your first time growing u might want to think about doing soil/lil easier on your first grow tempt.get a couple grows under ur belt than make that change 2 hydro..thats what ive been told..thats what im doing as well this will be my third grow and i still learn something new each grow/have patiance . one ting i have learnd is dont rush into it read as much as u can before u break out full throttle .hope that helps u out a lil :)

If I were you, I would do what endosha suggested and try your luck at soil first. Learn a little and then move on to hydro. Hydro can be easier if you have down the basics but there's a lot of day to day maintenance and upkeep involved where soil is more just looking in and inspecting for any issues.
So, I would get a small fluorescent fixture (something cheap because $400 doesn't go very far) get some good soil. A three to five gallon pot. Some simple fertilizer. (Remember the rule, half strength on nutrients because more is often less in this game). You will have to have a place to do it, like a closet, basement, cellar, or something like that. You can buy a grow tent but they're not cheap.
With what I have just told you, use Google and look up prices on some of this stuff. Don't forget about crags list and sites like that. Oh, shop light fixtures are cheap and can even be often found at garage sales and they work fine for what you're trying to do. This is just a suggestion, there are literally thousands of possibilities for you. Look around, study, research and learn all you can now so that you don't make a mistake that you could have easily avoided.

If I were you, I would do what endosha suggested and try your luck at soil first. Learn a little and then move on to hydro. Hydro can be easier if you have down the basics but there's a lot of day to day maintenance and upkeep involved where soil is more just looking in and inspecting for any issues.
So, I would get a small fluorescent fixture (something cheap because $400 doesn't go very far) get some good soil. A three to five gallon pot. Some simple fertilizer. (Remember the rule, half strength on nutrients because more is often less in this game). You will have to have a place to do it, like a closet, basement, cellar, or something like that. You can buy a grow tent but they're not cheap.
With what I have just told you, use Google and look up prices on some of this stuff. Don't forget about crags list and sites like that. Oh, shop light fixtures are cheap and can even be often found at garage sales and they work fine for what you're trying to do. This is just a suggestion, there are literally thousands of possibilities for you. Look around, study, research and learn all you can now so that you don't make a mistake that you could have easily avoided.

Great Info Brother thx .. here 5x5x7 grow lab tent I just got this one $100 For one plant .. And i will try with Soil... And I have Que I am Going to Grow with Clone its Oz Kush .. What Kinda Nutrition I Should Buy ? for my 1st time So i can get My hard work In Good Medicen:D

I would go with organic just because its harder to over do it with organics. There's all sorts of brands and stuff. Hit up your local grow shop or nursery. They'll have all sorts of stuff to choose from. I would stick with a brand name. General hydroponics line is always a good bet.

Bro can u make any post with Video On one plant? Cuz i am Canfus Cuz someone Say hydro, Someone Soil lol Which is easy so i dont have to change water evryday

Back
Top Bottom