Need Medicine

Grow jr

Hello to 420 mag peeps. I am going to start growing My meds, cannot afford not to. Last few days I was reading all I can from this Magazine. I plan on trying auto seeds and cloning. 2 strains (day time and Evening meds) to start. looking to fill a 6'W x 3.5'D x 7'H Shed outside, in soil pots. I had one grow back in 1989 4 nice citrus flavor girls is all I know about them except very sativa. Ready to learn, reading about auto strains now. What a nice community of earthlings thanks to all. :peace:

Hi Grow jr and thanks for joining us on :420: the number one internet site for promoting cannabis awareness and fighting cannabis prohibition worldwide :welcome:

Cost was one of the main reasons I decided to grow for my wife and myself also. Plus the ability to pick and choose strains. I'm interested in trying some high-CBD strains soon.

If you'd like some tips for navigating and using the site try the New Member Start Links thread. And if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask; FAQs is a great place to do that.

:Namaste: :peace:

Welcome growjr - my primary reason for being here is to make meds for self and loved ones and raise awareness for the amazing healing properties of cannabis. I have links in my signature below for creating and dosing with CCO (Concentrated Cannabis Oil aka RSO). Please help spread the awareness so that everyone can benefit from the best plant on earth. :peace:

Here are some New Member start links for you to familiarize yourself with that may help you

Frequently Asked Questions

Website Help & Feedback

Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

420 Guidelines FAQ's

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

The Basics Of Plant Lighting

Finished Plants 100% LED Grown

420 Product Reviews

How To Add Links To Signatures

420 Magazine ® FAQ

What is reputation?
Setting and Profile Features

How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

What Reflective Materials Can I Use For My Grow Room?

Guide To Identifying Your Pests

How can I transplant my plant into a bigger pot?

Nutes: What To Use & How To Use Them Tutorial

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver: Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Here are links to my current Grow Journal and Reviews

KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

KingJohnC's Brainstorm Haze Soil Indoor Grow Journal

KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

Hello to 420 mag peeps. I am going to start growing My meds, cannot afford not to. Last few days I was reading all I can from this Magazine. I plan on trying auto seeds and cloning. 2 strains (day time and Evening meds) to start. looking to fill a 6'W x 3.5'D x 7'H Shed outside, in soil pots. I had one grow back in 1989 4 nice citrus flavor girls is all I know about them except very sativa. Ready to learn, reading about auto strains now. What a nice community of earthlings thanks to all. :peace:
personally i would not grow anything with ruderalis . just not natural .

personally i would not grow anything with ruderalis . just not natural .
Good morning my friend hope you are well.
Just a little heads up that thread is from 2014 and you may or may not get a reply.
Top left corner has the date.
Have a great day. :high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom