Need new seed bank

Theganjagod

Im looking for a new seed bank, my old one shut down. If anyone could help me find a reliable bank, that would be great and appreciated.

I myself prefer one of two places. I can't remember the name of the first one right off the top of my head, my head is very :bongrip: at the moment. All I can remember is that they SPECIALIZE in lowryder #1 and #2, as well as skunk #44. just google that and see what you find. The other is Green Life Seeds. put a few w's in front of a period, put the name together followed by another period and end with a com. sorry for the roundabout way of tellin ya, but you get the point.

After looking on numerous websites (feels like 100s). Plus spending hours doing it I come across the sponsors page. First time buying seeds,so this put my in a good mindset that the seeds being sold on any of those websites should be honest and reliable.

I've looked through a few of the seed sponsors so far (just for autos) and looks like there is a large variety to choose from. I've been advised to start a grow journal as I hear it's a great way for people to try and help out as I a newbie, besides planting a few bag seeds I found over the years not knowing if they're male or female watering them a few times here and there,,not really taking care of it Anything I got out of it was basically garbage

I'll start it once I receive the seeds in the mail once I have ordered them in a few days.

If it wasn't clear enough for anyone new to this like myself I would highly recommend checking out the sponsors a added bonus you may get some free seeds (not all the sponsors do it and it depends on how much your order is)

Thanks

Ya I checked Ace seeds out. Looking for a couple autoflowers that will be ideal for outdoor and/or greenhouse as I will doing one or 2 for both.
.There are so many to choose from. I like the site the seed vault or royalseedbank.com as it gives you a few differentt options on where to buy what ever strain your looking for. I assume you lot know all about it

Back
Top Bottom