Need nutrient help

Tinted Tahoe

So I have finally found my sweet spot after a few grows now. I've learned a lot and upgraded a lot. Now that I got these fancy lights and a few grow areas only thing left for me to get down is all these nutrients and soil mixtures you guys are using.

So what I have been running is basic, fox farm happy frog soil and perlite start to finish. Using fox farm grow big and tigerbloom.

So I got this fem black gold plant that was supposed to be a auto but was not and by the time realized what was going on it was way to big for my 300watt cfl setup so I upgraded to a few "450w" led panels (200 actual watts each)

Anyways now I got a pretty big plant with a canopy around 2.5 feet by 2.5 feet in a 5 gal bucket. My biggest plant yet. So my question is when do you guys switch to bloom nutes? Usually when the stretch is over..correct?

Now my next question is what do you guys like to use in flower... Because I know I can do better for this plant in flower then just tiger bloom... I'm excited to get some real buds instead of the loose buds I kept getting from my cfls. So I want to feed this beast right and get some good ounces off it.

2 weeks in flower right now

I used FF for two grows and have since switched. I did have good results using the whole lineup but it was getting expensive and time consuming in mixing all the nutes. Tiger Bloom always made me nervous with its tendancy to burn even with light doses.

You probably have the feeding schedule. Follow that but ease into the doses.

Very nice looking plant

Yeah I learned to ease into it with the fox farm nutes. My last group of plants were eating 7 teaspoon per gallon but these don't seem to like much over 5 teaspoon per Gallon. And my autos was even less like 4 teaspoon per gallon. I'm just wondering what else I can feed it there is so muxh out there and I just recently got the ph stuff dialed in now I wanna step into all the ppm stuff and more advanced nutes

Funny how people are different. I got all my feeding with the FF nutes dialed in and was having, what were for me, good results and instead of going deeper into the rabbit hole I backed out and now use Jack's Classic and Bloom, the cheapest and most simplistic way to go, and I had the best results from my short time growing. Along with almost everyone else I add cal-mag and I also add silica.

My advice is to read the grow journals. Find a grower who you admire and who's setup and strains are similar to what you grow. Read their experiences with nutes and figure a combination of fertilizers that you can get your hands on and ones which you believe are best suited to your grow style.

Back
Top Bottom