Need Opinion and help - Thanks!

Thanks for your comments....!! Maybe im wrong but i thought that hydro grow faster, and is better for small space... i didnt know anything about the taste!!

Thanks for your comments....!! Maybe im wrong but i thought that hydro grow faster, and is better for small space... i didnt know anything about the taste!!

It grows faster! it can be better or not...depending on a lot of factors.

Hydro buds are nice man, of course they are :circle-of-love:

Hydro is faster. Soil however is more forgiving to the up and comer, and as the others mentioned, tends to produce better odor and taste--organic soil/feed even better. I prefer soil for several reasons most of which have already been covered in the comments. I suppose I'm a bit biased. As for my comment regarding soil being more forgiving, I feel that soil offers more opportunity to diagnose and fix individual problems as opposed to hydro which works more on a one size fits approach. Don't get me wrong, hydro has it's perks--speed being a major one--and I have completed/assisted both soil and hydro grows w/ success. If I were a commercial grower, Id go hydro. If I just wanted my very own private selection, organic soil no doubt. That's my two pennies. Oh and great DIY!!:thumb:

Thanks again!! its good to know!! this is so much helpful thx!... but all my plan was to do it in hydro ... so ill give it a try!! :)..
does anybody knows how many water do i need per plant??

Thanks!!

Im finished... it took so long.-. cause i were on vacations.. and im not gonna start growing until 22 of july cause im gonna be out again..
thanks for your comments.. i ll keep posting the progress..
IMG_33103.JPG

This are photos taken of my 6 days old seedlin of carnival dream, swiss-xt, and jack 33.. ..
where i live theres a lot of hot.. so i put my grow bos in my recording studio.. so that way i can play them music jeje and keep it cool.. if you see theres an intake duct place on front of the A/C...
i made i little growbox that is besides the big one (frankestein design jej) theres were im gonna try 12/12 from seedling... two in hydro , one in soil

IMG_37892.JPG
IMG_37876.JPG
IMG_38035.JPG
IMG_37985.JPG
IMG_38003.JPG
IMG_37992.JPG

by the way ill explain my method...
buy feminized seed at attitude, put them few hours in water until they were at the bottom.. the put them in two moister napkins, between two plates whait until sprout a little root, then put them in rockwool(placed in 6.0 ph water and a half strenght nuts bout 200ppm for 24 hours).. then i get a home made propagator and put them not directly but indirectly light in the growbox( 18/6 light)
in 3 days or so the jack 33 and carnival show the root at the bottom .. so then i put them on my DWC.. and fill the reservoir with water at 6.0 ph and half strength nuts.
then i turn on my 6 lights (65watts each -3900 lumens each) and place them 2 and a half inch above the seedling.. and to this point they are doing well!! :)

The seed in the "12/12 from seed" grow box.. are not feminized.. so im getting low temperatures in my room ..leaving humidity if it feels(A/C)..in order to get Females

Back
Top Bottom