Need Opinion - How's She Looking Guys?

Howell

So guys I've had this Auto Critical since 25/05/16 and I'll like to know what you guys think. It's been flowering for about two weeks now, and there's no sign of trichomes on her yet.. She's under a 18/6 hours light cycle, I've been feeding her the usual stuff I fed my previous plants which is the Biobizz nutrients. She looks a little bit stretched to me even though I have 3 100 watt CFL (all of them having 2700K) bulbs shining under her.

Ps: i know My set-up looks pretty much like shit so if there's any improvement I can make, please let me know because I'm looking forward to buying a whole bunch of seeds anytime soon and starting something serious. This was just an "experiment" to see how things would turn out with this "grow box".

Here are some pics guys
piM8KHs.jpg

AR4yA0F.jpg

KqBaE2F.jpg

gMBr0Tw.jpg

If you want to get serious about growing I would suggest upgrading your light from cfls, and never stop reading.
Shouldn't 3 CFLs be enough for one plant? Of course I've been doing my homework and I know so far that LEDs are the best out there, so that's pretty much what I'll be using in the future.

Back
Top Bottom