Need opinions on making coldwater hash

Rinzy

My dad did a grow last October and he made a bunch of hash with his little washing machine - it smells really planty and is light green in color. It's really hard, doesn't patty, and doesn't bubble when smoked. He thinks it's really good but I've smoked enough hash to think otherwise. He said his friend told him to break all the plant matter up by rubbing it between his palms (w/ gloves) - he insists that this produces higher yield. I told him that all he is doing is crushing all the heads and creating small plant matter that will get into the hash but he is so stubborn about it. Anyone else agree with this? He wants to sell to the clubs but I keep telling him no one will buy that stuff - the quality just isn't there but he thinks it's great. He doesn't seem to want to hear it from me - but he shouldn't be rubbing it right? Any comments and suggestions are appreciated

There is a bunch of threads on easy bubble hash production 420fied has an excellent method that I personally have used with great success. I am too lazy to find and post it but it is here for you to find with a small amount of effort. Don't know anything about the clubs but when we do it, it comes out like snow for the fine grade stuff and slight brown for medium grade. Both bubble wonderfully. Your pa defiantly has a bunch of plant matter in with his stuff. A finer screen and different method I think is called for. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom