Need soil help

Well yeah if you're growing 8 plants in 25 gallon pots that's steep for the buy in.
But not too many people need to grow 4 to 5 pounds of bud every 5 months unless they're going into business, at which case $2000 would still be cheap.

2 plants should be plenty for most I would think unless you're battling cancer or something.

Take it back, unless you want to mix it into your outdoor garden. That's too hot.

Only thing with this is that it would be expensive! Most new growers can't and aren't going to make their own IMO. And premade soil is $$. But if love pots full of the waterless soil in using now but that would break the bank,lol
Yea I took it back and got something better sunshine mix#4

Yeah, but the buy-in is still $54/pot. Run eight plants that first grow, and you'd have just spent $432 before buying lights, tent (or some reflective material, if growing in a cabinet/room), fan(s), carbon filter, seeds, et cetera.

Not every first-time grower wants to spend a week's pay (or more) just to see if he/she can grow cannabis. I don't think the person you were replying to was arguing that it's significantly expensive long term.

My house isn't expensive when its price is averaged across the years I've lived here plus all the future years I hope intend to live in it - but I sure couldn't have written a check for it when I moved in ;) .
Yes. Thank you. My soil was $30 a bag. I'm going to re-use, but to fill pots that large at first would be very expensive was my point.

Back
Top Bottom