Need some advice. 4x4ft grow tent

BlazeTheHaze

Hey guys, im very new at growing marijuana but am very interested in getting started

I am thinking of getting a 4x4ft gorilla grow tent, the only problem is im not sure about what other equipment i need to get with it.

If someone could tell me what wattage light to use, if i should use a air cooling system to cool the light?
How many plants could i grow in a 4x4ft grow tent?, what fans to use, how big of pots should i use, how to get maximum yeilds, if i should use a carbon filter, stuff like that, even what's a good strain to grow.
Also i plan to use good quality soil, so any advice on what soil to use would be awesome as well.

i was going to try for maybe 6-10 plants, (i heard you can grow up to 12 if you squeeze them in)
on a 16-6 light cycle for the vege stage then 12-12 for flower stage, even a good website to buy seeds off would be greatly appreciated, one that will ship to Australia.

:420:

Disclaimer.
All post's on this thread including this one are entirely fictional.

Thumb through the completed grow journal section for these answers and more because nobody is going to hold your hand the whole way through. I did months of reading before growing my first round and it was a huge success. Pick up the grow bible by jorge Cervantes.

In a 4x4 area I would say 4 plants grown in 3 gallon pots with at least a 600 watt HPS bulb. If you use anything other than CFL you will need to vent the room for heat. Stay away from any sativa dominant strains they are for experienced growers because they are not forgiving to mistakes.

Good luck bro! Read read read

Back
Top Bottom