Need some advice asap

Do NOT adulterate your urine! Dilution = probable retest. Adulteration = probable fail.

A lot of places use the blue dye stuff in the toilet water, lol. Besides... Why would you want to mess with the contents of a public toilet?

Oh yeah, a little tip that is pretty unlikely to be necessary, but I'd suggest you follow it just in case: If you pass, wait a week before consuming. It is just within the realm of possibility that you'll be told that there was a problem and they'd like you to retest. Happened to a friend of mine. In his case, he said, "Sure, no problem," and they never sent him back for it - was probably just a case of them wanting to see if he went home from work that night and never came back. But you never know, and you'd feel pretty bad if you PASSED, got the job, then immediately lost it, especially if the use was recreational and not medicinal. (But again, it's an unlikely situation.)

Good luck.

Yea I'm just going to drink water, take a b-12 2morow, give them mid stream piss and hopefully pass.

:bravo: Very cool. :D Glad to hear that & I hope you like your new job... might chill on toking for a bit just to make sure they don't pop a quick retest on you. ;)

:bravo: Very cool. :D Glad to hear that & I hope you like your new job... might chill on toking for a bit just to make sure they don't pop a quick retest on you. ;)

Thanks man. I should love my new job, it's building boats and that's what I've done since I was 16. This is just with a way better company with good benifits and great pay. As far as a pop up test goes, I'm 99% sure that wont happen. I know alot of people that work here and they all smoke. :cheer:

I had to pass a drug test and I am 300lbs 5'8. I had been a heavy smoker meaning one skinny blunt once or twice a day for 8 months. I got pulled for a random drug test in December and actually found a sub. I put the sub in a microwave and that did change the PH balance. I put it in there for a total of 8 seconds. I read that extreme heat can raise the Ph levels and didn't know it at the time. So I had to do it over. I quit on December 19 but wasn't sure about my levels so I took the Phamatech at home drug test. I passed the dip stick test each time but everytime it was a faint line. I paid for the shipping to get confirmation and each time I failed it. So word to the wise only trust results from the actual lab cause the home test kit is off by 150 ng for THC. I ate healthy and worked out like a beast to get my levels down but that actually released more THC into my system. I tracked my levels until I was clean so I could take the test again and here it is

December 19 -165 ng
January 5 - 148ng
Jan 12-158 NG (I was working out and the levels were spiking because of the THC release from fat)
Jan 26- 95 ng
Feb 12- Non detected
It took awhile to get the THC out of my system. I took niacin and everything but that stuff didn't work. Eating healthy and working out are the only things that help. Speeding up metabolism is the only way so in a sense niacin helped but not very much. I worked out twice a day on the eliptical for two hours but in the end time was the only thing that did it. I also used my dirtiest urine in the morning to make sure I got the most accurate results as the first few were done in the afternoon around 11. So from Dec 19 through Feb 12 thats how long it took me.

Back
Top Bottom