Need some advice/Help

Deathshift

Hello, I am worried about a job interview I have coming up. I am a pretty regular smoker, usually everyday, if not every other day. I've been trying to find a job but to no avail, but recently I've been selected for an interview with a rather large corporation. My Interview is June 3rd. As of today, I haven't smoked anything in 4 days. I have been drinking water, but that's pretty much it. I am just curious if I have enough time to detox my system, or should I go with a synthetic option? Once in the past I tried using a clean friend's urine, but when I was able to give it to them it was too cold. Too nervous to try that again. I am 6'3 around 235. Don't exercise too often and I have no clue how my metabolism is.

From what I've gathered so far, Niacin is a good option, 2 a day. Drink plenty of water, as well as cranberry juice. Taking multivitamins also helps, as well as sweating. ( A Sauna ) Also, when doing the test to use mid-stream.

I am also curious on detox drinks. Some swear by them, others detest them. I was looking at Total Eclipse at GNC the other day and heard it was a viable option.

Also, does smoking cigarettes have any effect on the test? I am a regular smoker, although haven't had any in the last couple days.

With all of this being said, I don't know what type of drug test they are going to perform, I also have no idea when it will be. My interview is on the third, I doubt my test will be same day but I can never be too cautious. They also told me I wouldn't start at my position until June 30th.

Any advice?

Your not going to be able to get clean in tine. Either sub with synthetic or someone elses clean urine. The synthetic you can practice with as much as you want to get the temp right. Use water for practice if you're going to use someone elses clean urine. You can buy stick on temp strips from most pharmacies.

I read up on some other sites/posts etc. I've read that using clean urine in a small bottle, located in the taint area, with disposable hand warmers from a camping store will do the trick. I'm thinking I get clean urine (Easy part) put it in a small bottle (Like a travel shampoo bottle) attach temp gauge strip, and wrap it in a sock and keep it under my nuts.

I read up on some other sites/posts etc. I've read that using clean urine in a small bottle, located in the taint area, with disposable hand warmers from a camping store will do the trick. I'm thinking I get clean urine (Easy part) put it in a small bottle (Like a travel shampoo bottle) attach temp gauge strip, and wrap it in a sock and keep it under my nuts.
Yep thats how synthetics work. You can do the same thing with real urine but you can't practice keeping the temp right with real urine, use water for practice and keep the urine in the refrig till the morning you're going to use it. And only store urine for a day or 2.

I just assume get the clean urine the day of the test, I read keeping urine too long will cause crystals to form, showing that it is old piss and not fresh

Yep try to use the fresh urine in 24 hours. Keep it refrigerated until you need it then nuke it for 10 seconds and you should be good.

Back
Top Bottom