Need some help, 25 days untill harvest. w/ pics

greenboy

just wanted to say,..thanks for any help,...i havnt had a computor until now and have been using my phone to read,.....not fun. lol im a older guy growing for my personal use. i have been running my lights 12/12 now for 5 weeks about,. and havnt had any issues until this week,..i have about 25 days until harvest,...and plant is 40 inches tall,...but now the tips of my plant have become yellow, dry,...and curl upwards,..acutally so dry they break off. they are some what yellow and spotting yellowish now at the tips,...seems to have started in the middle of my girl,...and now at the top?

i will try to give details
plant is afghan,...40 inches tall,...in hydroton,...running flood every 2 hrs for 15 minutes with light on,...every 4 hrs for 15 minutes lights off.
botanicare pro bloom at 10 mil per gallon
cal-mag at 3 mil per gallon
liquid karma at 5 mil per gallon
hydroplex at 2.5 mil per gallon
using 2 250 watt feliz cfl Fluorescents 6500k and 2700k

any help will be great!! check out pics,.....guess im to new to post pics :(

hmmm,.....a little differant,....hope i got it. i think im having just a problem
2011-05-14_05-29-36_838.jpg

2011-05-14_04-29-01_468.jpg

2011-05-14_04-28-46_568.jpg

2011-05-14_04-28-23_72.jpg

my computor not working right,....no pop up box,...oh well,....i uploaded the pics! thanks for the guide!!!!

IT DOESNT LOOK AS BAD AS MINE DOES, I HAVE IT STARTING ON THE BOTTOM LEAVES AND WORKING ITS WAY UP THE LATERAL BRANCHES BUT ALL THE FAN LEAVES ARE JUST FINE. BUT THEY FEEL A LITTLE DRY, DONT KNOW IF THAT IS NORMAL, I HAVE MINE IN SOIL SO IT MIGHT BE A pH PROBLEM, BUT NOT SURE, THROUGH THE WHOLE GROW SHE HAS BEEN HOLDING AT 6.9 AND I KNOW WITH SOIL IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE AROUND 6.5 AND 6.8 BUT FOR SOIL YOU SHOULD HAVE IT BETWEEN 5.5 AND 6.5 SHOULD SHOOT FOR A 5.8 TO A 6 PH

HOPE THIS HELPS!!!

They really dont look that bad. Prob nute burn (so slight) and check your ph. Other than that looks like you're on track. As long as the buds are cool and there are green on the leaves you'll do just fine

Back
Top Bottom